talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

10 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

@ASFI will have to give it a watch mate after I've finished watching a few other things. It looks good and there seems to much better series coming out of Spain these days. La Casa de Papel being one on particular. 

Haven't seen La Casa de Papel. Someone told me that the plot looks like Inside Man?

Spanish cinema and TV has always been class.

15 hours ago, ASF said:

Haven't seen La Casa de Papel. Someone told me that the plot looks like Inside Man?

Spanish cinema and TV has always been class.

I was supposed to start watching it ages ago, but forgot all about it until I was in Barcelona last month and a Spanish bird was telling me to watch it. I only started properly watching it around a week ago, but it's brilliant mate. When I started learning Spanish 10 years back, it was impossible to find such great series back then, but there are quite a few now.

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

How did you like it? 

I had better answer that question immediately because I know what you are like... If I leave any pause for thought you will think I was not interested... :ph34r:

Enjoyed it actually, On episode 4 now, It does throw up some interesting questions about what you might do when faced with the chance to alter the outcome of something but also knowing there could be serious repercussions in doing so... 

* I would like to apologise for the 6 minute gap between your post and my reply... 

Edited by Bluewolf
  • Haha 1

• Subscriber
38 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I had better answer that question immediately because I know what you are like... If I leave any pause for thought you will think I was not interested... :ph34r:

Enjoyed it actually, On episode 4 now, It does throw up some interesting questions about what you might do when faced with the chance to alter the outcome of something but also knowing there could be serious repercussions in doing so... 

* I would like to apologise for the 6 minute gap between your post and my reply... 

You're on Episode 4 already??? Mean :(

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

You're on Episode 4 already??? Mean :(

If you want to waste your time with non essential sleep what can I say... Episode 5 now

You know this programme reminds me a little of that old sci fi tv series Time Tunnel where they were popping up in different parts of history 

• Subscriber
38 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

If you want to waste your time with non essential sleep what can I say... Episode 5 now

You know this programme reminds me a little of that old sci fi tv series Time Tunnel where they were popping up in different parts of history 

Meanwhile, I'm watching the plumbers replace my kitchen sink 🙄

Time Tunnel! I remember that... I also got vibes of 11.22.63 there as well... 

42 minutes ago, nudge said:

Meanwhile, I'm watching the plumbers replace my kitchen sink 🙄

Time Tunnel! I remember that... I also got vibes of 11.22.63 there as well... 

Well I hope your alternative viewing is worth it.... Episode 6 

If I don't hear back from you after no more than 3 hours I am going to start dropping destination spoilers... :ph34r:

• Wow 1

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Is that Sink finished yet @nudge???? I am on episode 11 now... B|

You whaaaaaat??? Unfair! Are you still enjoying it? 

The sink is finished, but I have a work deadline tonight so will catch up after that :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

You whaaaaaat??? Unfair! Are you still enjoying it? 

The sink is finished, but I have a work deadline tonight so will catch up after that :ph34r:

Yea I am actually... Finding it funny some of the names they are using when they are forging stuff or get caught in a tight spot.. xD

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Yea I am actually... Finding it funny some of the names they are using when they are forging stuff or get caught in a tight spot.. xD

Trying  to catch up... Finishing Episode 2 now :ph34r:

"The Derringer is more dramatic" xD 

• Haha 1