talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Very much... took an interesting turn in the middle I was not expecting and the end.. well, better see that for yourself... 

Whoa! Just finished Episode 1. Loving the visuals; it looks absolutely fantastic... The premise/story is intriguing and pretty original as well (so far); didn't expect it to become so dark, I must say. Will keep on watching... how far ahead are you?

5 hours ago, nudge said:

Whoa! Just finished Episode 1. Loving the visuals; it looks absolutely fantastic... The premise/story is intriguing and pretty original as well (so far); didn't expect it to become so dark, I must say. Will keep on watching... how far ahead are you?

I didn't watch anymore, just waiting for you to catch up... 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Just about done season 5 of Line of Duty. Man what a show. Some seasons are stronger then others and there are some weak points but overall top quality. Im bias because I love Stephen Graham (also only just finished episode 4) but season 5 is my favourite so far. The ongoing back story is fantastic and I just love the tension and intensity and how it ratchets up and doesnt stop. 

Up there with the best couple cop shows, check it out if you havent.

44 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

I don’t really know where to put this but do we have any other Alan Partridge fans on here? He’s just released a new podcast (from the oast house) and I think it’s the best thing he’s ever done. In hysterics for most of it. You have to sign up to audible to listen but can get a 30 day free trial. 

Yeah, really looking forward to this. Is it a weekly thing or has it all been released at once? Basically want to time the 30 day trial so I can listen to all of it

48 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

I don’t really know where to put this but do we have any other Alan Partridge fans on here? He’s just released a new podcast (from the oast house) and I think it’s the best thing he’s ever done. In hysterics for most of it. You have to sign up to audible to listen but can get a 30 day free trial. 

I like some of his stuff but can't say I am a huge fan... don't mind giving it a watch though

7 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Yeah, really looking forward to this. Is it a weekly thing or has it all been released at once? Basically want to time the 30 day trial so I can listen to all of it

You can listen to it all now, it’s 18 episodes but plays all as one. Definitely do it, absolute genius. He keeps getting better.

• Subscriber

Finished watching this recently and while its an interesting insight into how some of the best Social Media technologist worked to engage users it tends to get a bit repetitive at times. Still, if you're in the business or anything related its quite entertaining to watch.