talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

Almost through Mr. Robot Season 3. 

Here I was thinking "Has this really got what it takes to be one or maybe my favourite series of all time?" And then they go on and bang out an intro like this:

It's like they tailored that series specifically for my taste. Like they are going along and write and produce this series as I am watching. Amazing stuff. 

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Here I was thinking "Has this really got what it takes to be one or maybe my favourite series of all time?" And then they go on and bang out an intro like this:

Hide contents

It's like they tailored that series specifically for my taste. Like they are going along and write and produce this series as I am watching. Amazing stuff. 

I can really see you just busting to talk about this show. Makes me sorry I haven't watched it yet.

But I watched that previous scene you posted which you said was mind-blowing, and frankly I had no clue what was going on

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Tommy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Mr Robot is some of the best TV I have watched in a long time. I thought S1 was the best of them all but then they did things as time went on which just kept me hooked.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Plot sounds amazing. xD I will give this a go too after finishing Mr. Robot and Tribes of Europa. 

It really is great. I was a bit skeptical at first, thought it would be too silly, but it is so well written... The balance is just right - you have an interesting concept and story, some silly gags, some clever humour, plenty of subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) satire and critique of our society. Pretty lighthearted while also dealing with some serious issues; a really good watch.

@Bluewolf can confirm :D 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Moon Monkey said:

The lawyer was a great character,  hopefully they can do another one with him as well.

Indeed. And a very different role to what John Turturro normally plays. Was great to see him so good in something serious. 

• Upvote 1

On 06/03/2021 at 23:39, Lucas said:

Unforgotten Series 4 on ITV.

Brilliant Cold Case drama. The first three series were class and this has started solidly too. 

I love the way the characters are introduced and you delve into their background, all the while knowing they are all suspects who know eachother and are connected to the dead body found at the start of each series.

Yeah, its great, its also on tonight,  so depending on how the Wolves/Liverpool pans out, will depend on if I watch tonight or tomorrow. 

Bruh, I'm telling you Mr. Robot was made for me. I'm watching the Season 3 finale, and all I was thinking was "Now all this show needs is a M83 song in it's soundtrack", and surely enough, they play M83's "Intro" at the end of the episode. You can't make this shit up. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/03/2021 at 20:56, nudge said:

Upload on Prime Video. Such an unexpectedly great series... Interesting concept, good humour, great writing.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7826376/

Can't wait for Season 2...

Oh yea, already watched 5 episodes of this. Very intriguing and funny. And not the kind of trying to be funny while shoving it down your throat. Very subtle humour at times. Enjoying it a lot. The main actor looks like Tom Cruise and Thomas Müller's lovechild btw. 

• Upvote 1