talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Cup Semi-Final - Arsenal (2) 2-1 (1) Chelsea (2nd Leg)

football forum

5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Is it any surprise... The only noise is coming from the away fans.. It's like taking a short cut through the graveyard on your way back home from being on the piss... 

A few careers I thought were dead are also on the pitch :ph34r:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of our problem is we don't get bodies in the box quick enough... the players seem to dilly dally about as Hazard rushes forward but there is no-one to get that cross or pass into then we are forced to stop moving forward and start going back and by then the opposition have enough bodies back to make it a nightmare to get through.. 

• The title was changed to EFL Cup Semi-Final - Arsenal (2) 2-1 (1) Chelsea (2nd Leg)

Treating Arsenal like their Barcelona or Bayern Munich, Conte before the game, “we must be prepared to suffer without the ball”.  Too negative, we play in a protective shell, waiting for everything to happen rather than taking the initiative ourselves.

Wenger has had Conte in his pocket since the Italian arrived here, credit Arsenal.

Conte is such a coward. Not since the days of Henry and Bergkamp have I seen Arsenal seriously take the piss out of us, and they have far inferior players now. 

Since Conte has been here, he's actually given so much respect to Arsenal, that they are actually confident against us. Red cards and silly goals played a big part, but that doesn't excuse our negative and ineffective football. Since the 3-0 spanking, Arsenal have built on that confidence against us, and Conte keeps on fueling the flame with such cowardly tactics. Xhaka turns into Pirlo. Monreal turns into Baresi. Bellerin turns into Cafu. Players that are no where near as good as they look tonight, but we have given them that confidence to play above their normal level. 

I get that we have average players, but how many times is Conte going to try the same thing over and over again expecting different results. It's insanity. 

FA Cup or bust now.

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I can’t believe the Chelsea boys on here are taking this seriously. You’re lucky you’re out of this crap tournament. 

Only thing we had a chance in winning bar FA Cup 

Just now, Cicero said:

Conte is such a coward. Not since the days of Henry and Bergkamp have I seen Arsenal seriously take the piss out of us, and they have far inferior players now. 

Since Conte has been here, he's actually given so much respect to Arsenal, that they are actually confident against us. Red cards and silly goals played a big part, but that doesn't excuse our negative and ineffective football. Since the 3-0 spanking, Arsenal have built on that confidence against us, and Conte keeps on fueling the flame with such cowardly tactics. Xhaka turns into Pirlo. Monreal turns into Baresi. Bellerin turns into Cafu. Players that are no where near as good as they look tonight, but we have given them that confidence to play above their normal level. 

I get that we have average players, but how many times is Conte going to try the same thing over and over again expecting different results. It's insanity. 

FA Cup or bust now.

Only thing we had a change in winning bar FA Cup 

Winning this for what?  For what mate?  What as a fan could you potentially use a victory in this rubbish competition for?  You can’t say anything to any other fan because they’ll laugh in your face. Trust me... You’re out and you’re lucky to be out.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived