talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tell Me Something Good

football forum

This is a place to let everyone know what's going great in your life. With all the terrible shit we all hear going on around the world, we need to get some positive vibes going in this place and this is where to post those!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll start this off -

1.  As some of you already know, my wife is pregnant. It's still really early, but we are so excited.
  2. Atlanta United got their first ever win.
  3. A new job looks to be on the horizon.

4 minutes ago, Rab said:
  1. I'm in the early stages of buying a house with the girlfriend
  2. I'll be in Orlando in 12 weeks.
  3. talkfootball365

Congrats!

Yes, I'd also like to add TF365. I was on TFF for some 5 years, and with TF now here, I get the same excitement and enjoyment I once had with TFF.

Too bad you won't be in Orlando on July 21st. Wife and I will be there for the ATL vs Orlando match.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator

had good customer service from First Utility the other day and got given £40 as a good will gesture after they fucked me about with my smart meter appointment.

Image result for satisfied gif

Well, last night my win streak continued in tennis, this time after losing the first set. Match lasted 3.5 hours, and I ended up winning 6-3, 6-4, 7-6.

• Subscriber

I'm moving back to the Isle of Man to start a new job in a school back there in September, can't wait to get a fresh start because things have been very challenging in my current job this year.

• Subscriber
Just now, Cannabis said:

Good to hear you're going back home mate, I'm sure you will settle into something over there. 

How does it affect you getting to Goodison? I know that you obviously won't be able to attend as much but does it stop you from catching 2-3 games a season?

Will probably get to the same handful of games, getting the boat over is relatively cheap for a day trip even if it's an early start. Don't get down there much at the moment anyway unfortunately.

• 2 years later...
  • Administrator

Life in general seems good right now :) 

Decent job, relationship, plan for next few years - ready for life to change considerably in those years (marriage, kids, move house together etc).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

After nearly 3 years of planning and numerous things getting in the way, I've finally managed to start my football related podcast and it's just been approved by Apple so it's showing on their podcast app now! VERY exciting for me.

Just now, Pyfish said:

After nearly 3 years of planning and numerous things getting in the way, I've finally managed to start my football related podcast and it's just been approved by Apple so it's showing on their podcast app now! VERY exciting for me.

What's the name of it mate?

Congrats!

• Subscriber
On 13/03/2017 at 15:45, Eco said:

This is a place to let everyone know what's going great in your life. With all the terrible shit we all hear going on around the world, we need to get some positive vibes going in this place and this is where to post those!

Written in 2017. Little did we know... :4_joy:

Just now, Tommy said:

That makes me feel neither good nor bad. I simply don't care. :ph34r:

Fine then, I'll say it in German. Ich kaufte FullyAutomaticFourWheeledHybridElectricPropulsionEngineSuspendedOnTwoAxlesMachineManufacturedByIndustriousHonouraryAryansFromTheLandOfNippon

8 minutes ago, Spike said:

Fine then, I'll say it in German. Ich kaufte FullyAutomaticFourWheeledHybridElectricPropulsionEngineSuspendedOnTwoAxlesMachineManufacturedByIndustriousHonouraryAryansFromTheLandOfNippon

Now we're talking! 

Archived