• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tell Me Something Good

football forum

• Subscriber
55 minutes ago, Eco said:

What's the name of it mate?

Congrats!

The 92 Podcast - it's a few scrolls down when searching for it but once there's a proper episode, hopefully it'll become more indexable. There's only a 60 second teaser episode on there at the moment.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Pyfish said:

The 92 Podcast - it's a few scrolls down when searching for it but once there's a proper episode, hopefully it'll become more indexable. There's only a 60 second teaser episode on there at the moment.

Well done. If you can get it on Google Podcast, let me know (I don't touch Apple)

1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

After nearly 3 years of planning and numerous things getting in the way, I've finally managed to start my football related podcast and it's just been approved by Apple so it's showing on their podcast app now! VERY exciting for me.

Nice, what about? I remember when Apple first approved my podcast, was exciting times!

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Will it be on Spotify as well? 

• Subscriber
49 minutes ago, Eco said:

Well done. If you can get it on Google Podcast, let me know (I don't touch Apple)

Just waiting on them to accept it. Not sure how long they take!

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Will it be on Spotify as well? 

I’ve just submitted it to them and apparently it only takes an hour so should be there soon if they approve it. 

46 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Nice, what about? I remember when Apple first approved my podcast, was exciting times!

One episode on each of the teams in the 92 (Premier League and EFL). Getting fans on for each episode to just chat about their team and then going some quizzes and games with them to test their knowledge.

1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

Does it have the Sex and the City music as it's theme? Otherwise I'm not interested. 

Just kidding ofc. Congrats. 

4 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Unfortunately not ;) 

@Stan - it's on Spotify now but I can't search it for some reason still: https://open.spotify.com/show/16MGVO7UOdTS7Kw7D2GuvN

No kidding - just had a listen to your teaser.

Please keep up with this project. I love the idea of the other 92 teams in English football.

If you ever run out of teams, I'm here to discuss Atlanta United or Spartak xD

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Just listened and I must agree with @Lucas xD 

Looking forward to these episodes and seeing how shit each person does on their own team's quiz xD  

You should do Leicester. Seriously, I bet you'd knock it out of the park.

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, Lucas said:

That is one badass Northern accent you have going on there lad @Pyfish

Thanks - apparently I have a Leeds twang now I've worked here for 3 years... I don't hear it myself.

24 minutes ago, Eco said:

No kidding - just had a listen to your teaser.

Please keep up with this project. I love the idea of the other 92 teams in English football.

If you ever run out of teams, I'm here to discuss Atlanta United or Spartak xD

Thank you :D 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Just listened and I must agree with @Lucas xD 

Looking forward to these episodes and seeing how shit each person does on their own team's quiz xD 

I hate my accent. I really do. I'd certainly be crap at a Grimsby quiz which is why I've added the generic football questions too just for some redemption for the fans.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Eco said:

You should do Leicester. Seriously, I bet you'd knock it out of the park.

6 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Thanks - apparently I have a Leeds twang now I've worked here for 3 years... I don't hear it myself.

Thank you :D 

I hate my accent. I really do. I'd certainly be crap at a Grimsby quiz which is why I've added the generic football questions too just for some redemption for the fans.

I'd be happy to take part and embarrass myself as well :D

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'd be happy to take part and embarrass myself as well :D

I just remember your posts when you guys won the league, and then I remember the posts you made when you chairman's died in the accident. If James is looking for fans of other clubs to just talk about the history of their clubs and the highs and lows, I'd say you are a prime candidate.

Been debating on telling the news as I don't want to get my hopes up, but I have my final rounds of interviews on Monday with one of the largest companies in the world, for a role of Cyber Security Engineer.

I have had just 1 interview thus far, but have spoken with this company a few times about this role so they are aware of my resume.

My upcoming interviews will take up 3 hours on Monday (1 hour with 3 different engineers), and then on Tuesday for 2 hours (1 hour with the manager and then an hour with his manager).

Dream job to say the least, would allow me to travel (if I want) or move to Europe (if I want), so to say I'm feeling nervous would be slight understatement.

@nudge and @Mel81x

I do need to thank you both (again). In my last interview, they asked why I had decided to learn Python...I said just because I have been wanting to and with COVID, I have more time on my hands. We went through some basic scenarios (I'm sure to test my knowledge), and the guy said, "Wow, well you don't have to know it for this role, but it's a massive boost since you do!"

So thanks goes to you two!

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Eco said:

Been debating on telling the news as I don't want to get my hopes up, but I have my final rounds of interviews on Monday with one of the largest companies in the world, for a role of Cyber Security Engineer.

I have had just 1 interview thus far, but have spoken with this company a few times about this role so they are aware of my resume.

My upcoming interviews will take up 3 hours on Monday (1 hour with 3 different engineers), and then on Tuesday for 2 hours (1 hour with the manager and then an hour with his manager).

Dream job to say the least, would allow me to travel (if I want) or move to Europe (if I want), so to say I'm feeling nervous would be slight understatement.

Good luck buddy.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

@nudge and @Mel81x

I do need to thank you both (again). In my last interview, they asked why I had decided to learn Python...I said just because I have been wanting to and with COVID, I have more time on my hands. We went through some basic scenarios (I'm sure to test my knowledge), and the guy said, "Wow, well you don't have to know it for this role, but it's a massive boost since you do!"

No need to thank, the decision to learn it and the effort put in was all yours, haha! 

Good luck for the job interviews!

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

@nudge and @Mel81x

You did all the hard work buddy and once again good luck with the exams.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

No need to thank, the decision to learn it and the effort put in was all yours, haha! 

Good luck for the job interviews!

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

You did all the hard work buddy and once again good luck with the exams.

Yes, but the amount of time and energy you two put in to help break it down is how I was able to pass the course.

I've found a free hook up app. I plan to spend tomorrow messaging every girl within a 200 mile radius 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I've found a free hook up app. I plan to spend tomorrow messaging every girl within a 200 mile radius 

3 hours ago, Azeem said:

Send them half of your first pay as a token of appreciation 

don't start a chat/message with just 'hi'.

It might scare them off :ph34r:

A lot of good news for me recently. As I mentioned in the other thread, I'm going to make my music in a studio now rather than at home where my air conditioning is making all the noise.

Regarding that, getting a couple feats in my music to that helps me grow a bit. All slightly bigger than me mind you. In terms of my scouting, got a mission from an ex South Africa international and I'm already on it. Not a full time job though, just a mission.

Also started fishing the other day.

Archived