talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

MK Dons Sack Dan Micciche After 3 Months

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Dan Micciche New MK Dons Boss

It was funny really as we had a bit of an ongoing rivalry with them when we were both in League One, hopefully they go down. Stadium is in a shopping centre car park, fans are just local toddlers and everything about them is plastic.

Just now, Storts said:

Like the Dons. Good youth academy focusing on bringing local kids through, and playing decent football for that level. Nice appointment hopefully to carry that on. Wish them well.

Really?

I guess I just assumed everyone hated them for being 'plastic'.

• Subscriber
49 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

Really?

I guess I just assumed everyone hated them for being 'plastic'.

Most people do, yeah

Doesn't really bother me, and I like their youth policies and development. Really like the outside the box appointment and giving a young coach a chance rather than the same old names. 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Yeah, course.

Ha, honestly why would I?

Doesn't effect me in the slightest. Wimbledon were a horrible club that I had zero affinity towards. What's done is done. Since MK Dons have come into existence I've liked the way Winkelman and the club have gone about things, and this appointment cements that. Much better example of how to a run a club than most. 

1 minute ago, Storts said:

Ha, honestly why would I?

Doesn't effect me in the slightest. Wimbledon were a horrible club that I had zero affinity towards. What's done is done. Since MK Dons have come into existence I've liked the way Winkelman and the club have gone about things, and this appointment cements that. Much better example of how to a run a club than most. 

Yeah, Winkelman is a visionary. xD

Take your Dele Alli glasses off, mate.

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Yeah, Winkelman is a visionary. xD

Take your Dele Alli glasses off, mate.

If only you had an owner like Winkelman now and maybe you wouldn't be in such a mess

• 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to MK Dons Sack Dan Micciche After 3 Months

I admire them for giving him an opportunity but after listening to his post match interviews I do not know for the life of me how any adult could take him seriously.

I like what MK Dons are trying to do, but for obvious reasons there's a side of me that would obviously like to see them get relegated this season.

Archived