talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fortnite

football forum

24 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Wait, what was Fortnite originally? I dislike the game (Battle Royal sucks balls IMO) but I always assumed this was how the game was meant to be all along?

The actual game, from the little I've seen admittedly, appeared to be some form of wave based objective game. The one I saw involved a rocket which I think you either created or just had to defend using the building mechanic, traps etc that you can use on the battle royale mode. It got mixed reviews from what I remember.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Wait, what was Fortnite originally? I dislike the game (Battle Royal sucks balls IMO) but I always assumed this was how the game was meant to be all along?

PvE with a survival mode (co-op enabled) not like the Battle Royale mode which has become the more popular component.

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/06/fortnite-among-the-switch-ports-reportedly-coming-to-e3/

Apparently its coming to the Switch now too according to this E3 leak.

I'm not surprised, it's on phones so I can't see why it wouldn't make it to the Switch. They'd probably want it on as many platforms as possible, as it's essentially printing out money for them.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Danny said:

What is the game about? Not touched a PS4 in over a year, feel like an addict looking back.

It's basically a battle royale (at least the version being discussed here) whereby 100 people drop onto a map, scavenge for weapons and materials to make bridges, forts etc and kill the remaining players. Last one standing wins.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I always had that as Boris Gobshite from the TFF days.

Get on it yourself let’s have a game. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nah no idea who that is.

Do you play it? 

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I'm looking for that moment where I can just jump on and kill you. :D

Think you play squads all the time don't you?

Mix it up a bit depends who’s on. On now with 3 others just got 2 wins in a row. I’m on over 50 wins now I think. Don’t mind Duo’s though, not too fussed either way. 

i managed to come third once by hiding. played about 10 games and still havent killed anyone, put about 20 bullets into somoenes neck and doesnt seem to touch them. one bullet whizzes past my ear and im on the floor begging for my life

i cant dance (much like real life)

Im old

I hate this game.

48 minutes ago, Paulh_85 said:

i managed to come third once by hiding. played about 10 games and still havent killed anyone, put about 20 bullets into somoenes neck and doesnt seem to touch them. one bullet whizzes past my ear and im on the floor begging for my life

i cant dance (much like real life)

Im old

I hate this game.

Play the 50 v 50 game and you have more time to practice building (before being killed) and you can also hide/attack with your team. It's addictive if you persevere with it, so maybe it's best to stop now

Well I've given this a few games and so far, I'm struggling with this, mainly in regards to the building mechanic as it feels fiddly as fuck to start with. In saying that, I did get in the top 3 by doing absolutely fuck all. xD

I'll give this a few more goes but need to get used to the building before I can get the best out of this methinks.

Archived