talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Daniel Sturridge Joins West Brom on Loan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Shame he's going to be playing for fuck face Pardew but I wish him the best there. Hopefully he gets his finger out. Bit strange for us to let him go if we aren't bringing anybody in. 

Losing Sturridge along with Coutinho without bringing another attacker in is more than a bit strange, it’s scandalous and could totally derail our season and future plans. 

Everyone around us have strengthened whilst we are now considerably weaker and I’m now willing to bet any money that we miss out on top four and go out of the CL with a whimper. 

Attrocious planning yet again. 

4 hours ago, LFCMike said:

More helpful than the two that we'd be left with backing up Firmino. Any deal involving Sturridge going wouldn't make any sense for us unless someone else is coming in

Yeah, we're not one injury from Danny Ings as our starting striker - which is certainly not ideal.

Can we recall Origi from his loan? Because if we're not bringing anyone in, this is a bit retarded. We certainly need a better backup than Ings, who's so clearly off the pace and never really been proven at this level, and Solanke - who's clearly not ready for first team football. 

14 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Losing Sturridge along with Coutinho without bringing another attacker in is more than a bit strange, it’s scandalous and could totally derail our season and future plans. 

Everyone around us have strengthened whilst we are now considerably weaker and I’m now willing to bet any money that we miss out on top four and go out of the CL with a whimper. 

Attrocious planning yet again. 

It's alright, the summer will be our 'biggest summer ever'. Just like last summer

• The title was changed to Daniel Sturridge Joins West Brom on Loan
1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

What’s summer got to do with selling two attacking players this winter? :what:

So naive. We will do fuck all these next two days. Then in the summer, apart from Keira, I suspect we will be left short AGAIN. You can quote me on this but i can say with near certainty that we will all be left scratching our heads come Sept 1st. 

3 minutes ago, FOYM said:

So naive. We will do fuck all these next two days. Then in the summer, apart from Keira, I suspect we will be left short AGAIN. You can quote me on this but i can say with near certainty that we will all be left scratching our heads come Sept 1st. 

All part of being a Liverpool supporter mate 👍

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Isn’t ‘bender’ a homophobic comment in your Blue world? 

I think you should be dismissed from your duties with immediate effect :ph34r: 

i never agreed with his appointment in the first place. 

Archived