The better place to talk football.

Kenedy at Newcastle United

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

What is his actual position?

We don't need a winger xD

Anywhere on the left hand side, could be used centrally just behind the striker as well or on the right wing. Was our best player in the FA Cup last week against Norwich. His true level and quality is still unknown really and we’ll only have a better indication once he gets regular playing time.

This deal for us also means it’s likely the Emerson transfer will go through as Kenedy is the only natural back up to Alonso.

10 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

What is his actual position?

We don't need a winger xD

I don't care he is on his way :ph34r:

2lbz4ug.jpg

Seriously tough he is a good player if he gets time, played wingback with us so i think Fat rafa could try him at left back or a winger. Gives him options tbh.

• The topic was unpinned
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Doing well for you lot.

What's your opinion on him mate?

He has a touch of class that takes our squad up a level. Doesn't take people on but seemingly doesn't need to, reminds of Beckham in that sense. If we stay up and want to be top 10 next season we need him.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, The Palace Fan said:

Linked with both Bayern Munich and PSG now. I think Mike Ashley and his team deserve a ton of credit for making this loan move happen that's benefited every party.

Showing his talent when given the chance and played in the right position. Who would of thought. 

Sell him to the highest bidder with a buy-back clause. Simple. 

Let's avoid another KDB and Salah disaster. 

The more confident he and the team get the more skill he brings out and entertains.

When I watch him walking around with his socks half down and his class on the ball I feel like I am watching a bloke who has turned up to a 5 a side game to make up the numbers and is streets ahead of everyone else on the park.

Archived