talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017/18 FA Cup Fourth Round Match Chat - 26-28 January, 2018

football forum

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Alexander-Arnold has had one of the worst games I've seen in a while. 

He's been shocking. As has Gomez for us recently. Not fair on either young lad really, they should be the understudy to a first choice

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We deserved fuck all from that. Sick to bastard death of the same shit. I don't know what's worse, being fucking cack in the same areas or Pardew beating us. Fuck right off. 

Klopp. You need to spend some money on good players and stop relying on donkeys. Also, stop being an ignorant fuck and do some defensive work!!!

Turned this game off at half time because of VAR and the way BTSport are not telling us all what it really is.

TOTAL AND UTTER BOLLOCKS.

A sport which at its very best flows from action to action up n down the pitch thrilling the thousands watching in the ground & on live TV, has become the "what the fucks happening" sport for TV nerds.

Here's a thought, while they are fucking about trying to get the VAR correct, how about making it free to watch games which have to suffer the "work in progress" VAR nightmare?

Congrats West Brom.

• Administrator
Just now, The Liquidator said:

Turned this game off at half time because of VAR and the way BTSport are not telling us all what it really is.

TOTAL AND UTTER BOLLOCKS.

A sport which at its very best flows from action to action up n down the pitch thrilling the thousands watching in the ground & on live TV, has become the "what the fucks happening" sport for TV nerds.

Here's a thought, while they are fucking about trying to get the VAR correct, how about making it free to watch games which have to suffer the "work in progress" VAR nightmare?

Congrats West Brom.

what if the game was on BBC?

18 minutes ago, Blue said:

I recall some people on here made fun of me for calling out on VAR how it wouldn't work in football. How the tables have turned.

It can easily be improved. But this is without a doubt the future of football in a better way. 

VAR is fucking awful. It works in clear cut sports like Tennis and Cricket, it'll never work in football. We'll still be debating penalties but it just slows down the game too. Fuck it off before it has a chance to improve.

Pards

On 25/01/2018 at 17:10, Lucas said:

I think Wigan have a great chance of knocking West Ham out. I actually expect this to happen.

You think how close Shrewsbury got for example. Wigan have more quality attack wise. And West Ham have lost Arnautovic, Lanzini, Carroll, Antonio etc in recent weeks.

With a big PL game 3 days later, West Ham may have their minds focussed on that more so than this game.

Definitely the best shout of an upset for me.

Saw it happening a mile off. West Ham are shocking.

5 minutes ago, Marc said:

VAR is fucking awful. It works in clear cut sports like Tennis and Cricket, it'll never work in football. We'll still be debating penalties but it just slows down the game too. Fuck it off before it has a chance to improve.

Pards

I was under the impression it'll only be used for penalties to determine if the foul was in the box or not. Not to see if it was a foul or not. Also for goals.

• Administrator

what about when a player has a head injury and has to be checked over for about 5 minutes on the pitch? Broken legs? Other serious injuries? 

Same time used up then?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived