• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017/18 FA Cup Fourth Round Match Chat - 26-28 January, 2018

football forum

football forum
1 minute ago, Stan said:

tbf it was only Lukaku scoring the 4th.

Boss at scoring those goals that don't affect games :D 

loves a goal against a shit team does romelu, can't work out why he's not ripping it up in madrid.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Watched the first 45 minutes after a few beers, United looked shite. Sanchez looked laughably wank but he'll improve once he gels with his team-mates.

Feel sorry for the lad who fucked up for the first goal, kinda' glad that they won 3-0 so that it wasn't totally on him that they went out.

I believe that was our ex-player Tom James who fucked up.

On 25/01/2018 at 17:30, Kitchen Sales said:

Charlie Nicholas, a 56 year old man with an earring, said on Sky that "Newcastle want out" of the FA Cup.

It'll be interesting to see if that is true or not. Why did we bother playing our first team against Luton if we weren't after a first team cup run?

He's a twat. Never managed a game in his life but tells all managers how to do their job

• Administrator
Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

He's a twat. Never managed a game in his life but tells all managers how to do their job

i would say this is the case for me as well but I've played for the equivalent of years and years on football manager so I get a pass :D 

20 minutes ago, Stan said:

i would say this is the case for me as well but I've played for the equivalent of years and years on football manager so I get a pass :D 

I suppose a lot a people do that. 

On 25/01/2018 at 17:39, Lucas said:

Charlie Nicholas isn't reknown for being the best pundit. It sound's like he's made a lazy assumption simply because it's perceived if you are fighting a relegation battle that you don't want the distraction of the Cup.

In Rafa's eyes, he might think winning games breeds confidence. I think Newcastle will give it a good go no doubt.

To be honest I think managers want to win every game. Its just you have to prioritize.

• Administrator

Michael Owen has another mare.

Iheanacho scored to make it 2-0. Owen says 'he should have passed'. 

Gets questioned on it (the fact he scored so it doesn't matter). Says 'hindsight is a wonderful thing'.

What a melt. You say that if he misses, not when he scores xDxD 

football forum
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Michael Owen has another mare.

Iheanacho scored to make it 2-0. Owen says 'he should have passed'. 

Gets questioned on it (the fact he scored so it doesn't matter). Says 'hindsight is a wonderful thing'.

What a melt. You say that if he misses, not when he scores xDxD 

Yeah, saw that. He's a complete bellend.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived