talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017/18 FA Cup Fourth Round Match Chat - 26-28 January, 2018

football forum

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BT entirely missed the 2nd goal thanks to their fucking clueless direction and editing giving us 20 super slow-mo replays of every celebration.

Is there a decision-maker in mainstream English broadcasting who actually likes football?  

• Administrator
Just now, Inverted said:

BT entirely missed the 2nd goal thanks to their fucking clueless direction and editing giving us 20 super slow-no replays of every celebration.

Is there a decision-maker in mainstream English broadcasting who actually likes football?  

they learnt their lesson cos we saw Liverpool kick-off after Rodriguez' 2nd xD 

2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

BT entirely missed the 2nd goal thanks to their fucking clueless direction and editing giving us 20 super slow-mo replays of every celebration.

Boils my piss mate. I think it was a Champions League this game when we missed all the build up to a Liverpool goal because BT were showing a replay of a breakaway that didn't even result in a chance.

I don't entirely blame the broadcasters though; I genuinely think there are a large number of football-watching simpletons who would rather see a closeup of Klopp's face than any actual football

Goal ruled out (not entirely sure why) but that defending was fucking appalling. So bad it genuinely looks like they're doing it on purpose.

West Brom will do us here. They parked the bus and time wasted their way to a 0-0 draw at Anfield in December, but we barely had a sniff. Now they have a lead, they'll do exactly the same. Wouldn't be surprised if they got a second as we commit bodies forward.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived