talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Javier Pastore's Agent Meets with Internazionale

football forum

Inter meet Pastore agent
By Football Italia staff

Inter reportedly met with Javier Pastore’s agent again today, but a deal for the Paris Saint-Germain midfielder remains difficult.

The Nerazzurri have been heavily linked with the Argentine, who is out of favour at the Parc des Princes.

According to Sky Italia, sporting director Piero Ausilio, technical co-ordinator Walter Sabatini and Pastore’s agent, Marcelo Simonian met in Milan today to discuss a potential transfer.

However, the Beneamata can only take him on loan, while PSG would only consider a permanent transfer as both sides have Financial Fair Play to consider.

In addition, Pastore would have to take a wage cut as his current salary is too high for Inter to match.

Would absolutely love some kind of move for him, but I'm not sure what kind of shape he is in.

Pastore was one of my all time favorites while at Palermo, and him alongside Miccoli were one of the reasons I really got a soft spot for Palermo.

Sounds like he isn't playing much, but is getting paid top dollar. I'm not entirely sure anything will come of us, but it's an interesting topic to discuss.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived