Torino vs Benevento
Milan vs Lazio
Roma vs Sampdoria

Capture.thumb.JPG.6a8b2282029dd82e309c648ae91031bb.JPG

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a nice day with the family which meant watching zero soccer this morning.

However, no surprises today as Atalanta won 3-0, and Juventus won 2-0.

I'll be waking up early tomorrow around 6am for the 6:30am EST kick-off.

Frustrating how poor we are going forward. It's like there is no option for us to take it and go. Our attack consists of long balls, go out wide, swing it in. Which would be sound if you had a good target man in the box, but we don't. Valero has been our best playmaker thus far, and SPAL has definitely had the better chances this half.

Rafinha comes on for Valero in the 90th minute. Not sure why to expect anything from him with so little time let.

I swear I do not understand why Spalletii went with a defensive minded approach.

Spaletti seems to have replicated his Roma form. Look good up until Christmas, fall apart in a big game, fall well behind, then have a good end to the season so it's looks like they were actually somewhat close to the top of the league.

I still think he is only a placeholder manager for Inter, but they need some inspiration quick.

• Administrator

caught the end of the AC Milan win over Lazio.

The away side really took the game to Milan towards the end. Donnarumma with a couple of good saves to secure the win. 

6 hours ago, ScoRoss said:

Spaletti seems to have replicated his Roma form. Look good up until Christmas, fall apart in a big game, fall well behind, then have a good end to the season so it's looks like they were actually somewhat close to the top of the league.

I still think he is only a placeholder manager for Inter, but they need some inspiration quick.

Yeah - I think this Inter side is also without a lot of heart. I'll be interested in seeing what Sturridge brings, but I'm nearing the end of my patience with the whole Icardi deal and his supposed desire to play for Real Madrid. Kid has a ton of talent, but long gone are the days that we had people who desperately wanted to be here - and Icardi is not that kind of player.

We need some changes, some new blood, and a new philosophy. This team has way too much talent, money, and resources for us to not in the Champions League.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived