talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

football forum

10 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

It's brilliant what Fallon sherrock has done. I'm not sure if men have of an a physical advantage with darts but there is definitely a social advantage so it is harder for women darts players 

Yeah, those darts weigh a tonne mate and if you notice, most darts players are ex-contestants from the world's strongest man, some even have an MMA or boxing background. None of them are ever out of shape either.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Yeah, those darts weigh a tonne mate and if you notice, most darts players are ex-contestants from the world's strongest man, some even have an MMA or boxing background. None of them are ever out of shape either.

I have read that men have a spacial awareness advantage that may help with darts, golf etc but the main advantage is social 

• 1 month later...
On 23/12/2019 at 11:51, Carnivore Chris said:

Taller players have it generally easier to reach the higher regions of the darts board (triple 20, tops etc.) And men are usually taller. 

That's why smaller players usually go for the 19. At least on the level I'm darting, league-wise. 

Anyway, watched Fallon's first Premier League game just now. She almost won, but has to live with a point in the end. 

• 10 months later...
  • Subscriber
23 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

A while back now. He binned her off for that walk on girl.

I’m sure you remember mentioning this years ago so it must have been a while ago as I can’t even remember the proper story xD .

Wade was dating Helen Chamberlain too wasn’t he for a bit?

• Subscriber
On 23/12/2020 at 20:07, N U F C said:

What you think of it this year?

Seems to be some absolute dross in it, usually gets a bit better after Christmas.

I think it will be a repeat of last years final.

I miss Barney :(

Outsider but I’d like Anderson to do well, his current game is way way way way below his best. 

33 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

I think it will be a repeat of last years final.

I miss Barney :(

Outsider but I’d like Anderson to do well, his current game is way way way way below his best. 

I've always liked Anderson but I think he suffers a bit with motivation issues. Think we may have seen his best days tbh.

1 hour ago, JoshBRFC said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/55469017

Passionate interview from Anderson despite him coming through a tough test in Mensur. He has a point to be fair, the game was boring.

He's right. If every game was like that then nobody would watch it. 

Been watching most of it, find it hard to see anyone beating MVG at the minute but you never know.

For 70% of that final, Price was playing darts from another planet. Was that 15 or 16 times he hit Tops before he finally missed? Insane.

Then he began to choke. He very nearly bottled that. 11 match darts missed is shocking but he got there.

If Anderson played half decent, he'd have made that 10th set 6-4 and you'd have been excited to see what would happen but in truth, he was piss poor.

Edited by Lucas