talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

football forum

57 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

:banana::banana:

Only thing I could think of to post really. 

You’ve literally got to be Welsh to like the cunt. Never got stuff like that to be honest. Completely supporting a massive dildo just because he was born in your country when they have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

8 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

You’ve literally got to be Welsh to like the cunt. Never got stuff like that to be honest. Completely supporting a massive dildo just because he was born in your country when they have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Tbh, I don't really watch much of the darts so don't know what he's like. I was just on a wind up. :D

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Lucas said:

For 70% of that final, Price was playing darts from another planet. Was that 15 or 16 times he hit Tops before he finally missed? Insane.

Then he began to choke. He very nearly bottled that. 11 match darts missed is shocking but he got there.

If Anderson played half decent, he'd have made that 10th set 6-4 and you'd have been excited to see what would happen but in truth, he was piss poor.

Summed it up well mate.

An in-form Anderson would have turned that around but then if he was playing well I don't think he'd have been that far behind in the first place.

• 7 months later...
  • Subscriber
28 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Very sad news. A few highlight reel memories from watching him! Including his 9 darter at the World Championships. He gave his tour car last I heard due to the birth of his child. Not sure what the cause of his death is.

RIP

• 2 months later...

Dont really watch darts but use to so understand it. Sherrock not only had to win but she had to win by two legs. She was 3.1 down. The chances are she would have been out if she hadn't  got the 170 finish as Clemens had to get 68. The pressure must have been incredible. 

One word  WOW

Edited by Guest

• 5 weeks later...

@JoshBRFC I find it really interesting how the crowd really get behind sherrock. I was reading about her. She can only practise at certain times because her son is autistic. Also she has a kidney disease. Not to mention all the sexism I'm sure she had to deal with. Great what she has done

• Subscriber
On 19/12/2021 at 17:06, Gunnersauraus said:

@JoshBRFC I find it really interesting how the crowd really get behind sherrock. I was reading about her. She can only practise at certain times because her son is autistic. Also she has a kidney disease. Not to mention all the sexism I'm sure she had to deal with. Great what she has done

Yep she’s inspired a hell of a lot of people, credit to her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

@Rucksackfranzose he's from Saarland. Ever had a beer with the guy? :ph34r:

Surely you had already a beer with each of Düsseldorf's 680k inhabitants, if you suppose I had one with Gabriel because both of us are 1 of the 980k inhabitants of Saarland?:ph34r:

But to answer your question, you can't consume Saarish media without hearing or reading about him, even if you aren't interested in Darts at all.:)

Edited by Rucksackfranzose

10 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Surely you had already a beer with each of Düsseldorf's 680k inhabitants, if you suppose I had one with Gabriel because both of us are 1 of the 980k inhabitants of Saarland?:ph34r:

But to answer your question, you can't consume Saarish media without hearing or reading about him, even if you aren't interested in Darts at all.:)

I thought you were like 5 people down there. :ph34r: I'm just kidding! 

And yea, he's all over the news, Germany-wide. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

@JoshBRFC What do you think would happen if Taylor was playing in his prime today against these players? I'd imagine he is still the best player ever but the standard wasn't as good when he played. How many titles do you think he would of won?

He’d have won a few less but still be at the top and world number one imo.

This is the man who hit 2 9 darters in the same game. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Steel darts?

I think they're tungsten? I've got 3 red dragon razor edge 26g, 3 red dragon .... I forget the "model name" - they're orange though 26g & the board's a winmau blade 6 because the internet kept saying "buy a winmau blade 5" but those were ridiculously priced so I got a blade 6 instead.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...