The better place to talk football.

Group B Schedule

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Upset in the making this group 

I haven't seen Morrocco but I trust your opinion on them. Iran are also a top side tactically and do whatever their manager says. They will get a draw vs Portugal or Spain. More likely a 0-0 against Portugal.

Just now, Blue said:

I haven't seen Morrocco but I trust your opinion on them. Iran are also a top side tactically and do whatever their manager says. They will get a draw vs Portugal or Spain. More likely a 0-0 against Portugal.

This group has the making of draws all around. Both morocco and Iran are tough to break down and are well drilled sides. 

Just now, Cicero said:

This group has the making of draws all around. Both morocco and Iran are tough to break down and are well drilled sides. 

Definitely not the most thrilling group, but if we want to tactically analyse it, that part will be fascinating.

• The title was changed to Group B Schedule
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Ronaldo hasn't had a good world cup since 2006 and he is much shittier now than he's ever been. 

The most laughable part is the prediction that he will score 5 goals in the groups when that is often what the top scorer has at the end of the tournament at all.

I will look like a right twat if I'm wrong but I am extremely confident that Ronaldo will not be the top scorer in the tournament, let alone 5 in the groups.

11 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Wouldn't be surprise to see Ronaldo have four or five goals (group games only)

Portugal is my dark horse to win it all

Rodriguez won the highest scorer last year with 6, and you think Ronaldo is going to come close to that just in Group Stage alone?

4 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

Rodriguez won the highest scorer last year with 6, and you think Ronaldo is going to come close to that just in Group Stage alone?

Two of which are the most difficult nations to break down in their continent xD

• 2 months later...
  • The topic was locked

Archived