• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group C Schedule

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Denmark have given us problems in the past ... then again the attitude of our players equally so. But, I would be monumentally disappointed if we didn’t win the group, 

France will win the group. The winner of Denmark/Peru is second. 

I can see France getting a draw in this but not sure who it will be against. Hopefully against us.

• The title was changed to Group C Schedule
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Toinho said:

If Australia win the group the country will self destruct. 

I see your game as the banana skin for us, the pressure will be on us to sweep you aside 3-0 but I would happily take a slow start and a 1-0 here. Your coach leaving was a bit of a surprise, has that unsettled the team?

• 1 month later...
On 26/01/2018 at 08:21, Toinho said:

If Australia win the group the country will self destruct. 

I remember when you beat France in the Confederations cup. It was quite s big result as France were world and European champions at the time

2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I remember when you beat France in the Confederations cup. It was quite s big result as France were world and European champions at the time

Yeah we've had some good results and some good players. Those days are gone though...losing 4-1 to Norway last night in our new Coach's first game isn't great.

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

Yeah we've had some good results and some good players. Those days are gone though...losing 4-1 to Norway last night in our new Coach's first game isn't great.

Well to be fair it is what  your fifth most popular sport? And you have a population of 25 million. I think you have done well. I remember when you beat us at old Trafford

Today just proved to me that there are so many overvalued Europeans. I expect the same with Denmark. What I also expect though, is more team ethic and not just a bunch of individuals like Croatia showed, so that game will be very promising.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Today just proved to me that there are so many overvalued Europeans. I expect the same with Denmark. What I also expect though, is more team ethic and not just a bunch of individuals like Croatia showed, so that game will be very promising.

A couple of friendlys don't prove anything

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

A couple of friendlys don't prove anything

Croatia have been playing like individuals for a long time. I don't need this friendly to prove to me they are a team with no work ethic.

Fucking Mexico smashed them in 2014.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Croatia have been playing like individuals for a long time. I don't need this friendly to prove to me they are a team with no work ethic.

Fucking Mexico smashed them in 2014.

Croatia finished below Iceland in qualifying. They don't represent Europe's best. I want you guys to do well but I think you are over estimating how good you are.

3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Croatia finished below Iceland in qualifying. They don't represent Europe's best. I want you guys to do well but I think you are over estimating how good you are.

We haven't lost since 2016 against sides like Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Croatia for a good reason. We are quality that simple. I get Croatia don't represent Europe's best but they still have a top team on paper. The problem is as I've mentioned, they play like a bunch of individuals rather then a team. I reckon the Iceland game will be a bigger test as they are more of a unit. You say that because you haven't seen a second of us and haven't heard of our players, but we are a class side and most people who have seen us would agree.

Peru vs Denmark will be one of the games of the year as the 2 sides on par in quality at the moment. 

I don't mean to be harsh, but it does bother me when people rate sides based on uneducated fact.

Its so convenient isn't it? "Peru will lose to Croatia" "Oh it's only a friendly they'll get twatted in the world cup". Say that to the last 11 teams we've faced.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

We haven't lost since 2016 against sides like Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Croatia for a good reason. We are quality that simple. I get Croatia don't represent Europe's best but they still have a top team on paper. The problem is as I've mentioned, they play like a bunch of individuals rather then a team. I reckon the Iceland game will be a bigger test as they are more of a unit. You say that because you haven't seen a second of us and haven't heard of our players, but we are a class side and most people who have seen us would agree.

Peru vs Denmark will be one of the games of the year as the 2 sides on par in quality at the moment. 

I don't mean to be harsh, but it does bother me when people rate sides based on uneducated fact.

Mate we can debate it all night long or we can wait and see. I don't think you will do that well. I mean you drew in new Zealand. I would fancy us to win there. But we will see what happens

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Mate we can debate it all night long or we can wait and see. I don't think you will do that well. I mean you drew in new Zealand. I would fancy us to win there. But we will see what happens

What does drawing New Zealand have anything to do with it? One result suddenly doesn't erase all your hard work. France drew luxembourg but are one of the world cup favourites.

We all have our opinions and I try not to disrespect anyone, but uneducated fact are the ones that get me to come close.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Its so convenient isn't it? "Peru will lose to Croatia" "Oh it's only a friendly they'll get twatted in the world cup". Say that to the last 11 teams we've faced.

I never said you would loose to Croatia

Just now, Blue said:

What does drawing New Zealand have anything to do with it? One result suddenly doesn't erase all your hard work. France drew luxembourg but are one of the world cup favourites.

We all have our opinions and I try not to disrespect anyone, but uneducated fact are the ones that get me to come close.

Its not uneducated facts mate. You don't have to justify every football opinion. Sometimes you can go on a hunch

• The topic was locked

Archived