talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group G Schedule

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belgium and England. They are the obvious choices and understandable. Don't know much about Tunisia but Panama's best player plays for Sport Boys ffs.

Still, I'm curious to see how they do and hope they do well. I can't see it, but I would like them to do well.

• The title was changed to Group G Schedule
  • Subscriber

Those fixture times have fallen awfully for me. Won't be around home for any of them. At least I can watch them all though.

We have absolutely no excuse what so ever for not getting out of that group.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Ruigol said:

Panama down 5-0 against Switzerland. They are terrible. Worst side in the tournament as I mentioned a few times.

yet you wouldn't be surprised if they got a result against England? 

Just now, Stan said:

yet you wouldn't be surprised if they got a result against England? 

I said a result, never said a "win". That would surprise me. A draw wouldn't.

I don't rate England either mate. I just think Panama are spirited and often give a good account of themselves in tournaments. However, they don't have the quality, I can see them being a dirty side in the World Cup which would be a shame as it doesn't reflect them too well.

• Administrator

Seeing as you can base things on friendlies so easily, if Switzerland are beating them 5-0 in one, England will not be losing (or drawing) against Panama in the World Cup. 

17 minutes ago, Stan said:

Seeing as you can base things on friendlies so easily, if Switzerland are beating them 5-0 in one, England will not be losing (or drawing) against Panama in the World Cup. 

I've seen Panama throughout the qualifiers. They are terrible, its not just this friendly. 

I don't think they will be dropping points to Panama either. I'm just saying if they do so happen to get a draw, it wouldn't surprise me given England's capabilities to bottle games as well as Panama having a good attitude.

• The topic was locked

Archived