talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 30-31st January, 2018

football forum

57 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Honestly. There's no creativity in our midfield at all. Why isn't Lallana or Ox not playing? 

Klopp says Van Dijk is out because of 'rotation'......oh fuck off. 

Rotation after he’s played a massive 3 games whilst Matip is an ever present xD

lallana has another muscle tear. 

I literally can’t be arsed with us anymore xD

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Asura said:

To think of Xhaka as the DM for this team who just totally lets his man run and score that one... :dam:

Ayew and the rest of Swansea are  just walking straight through its a joke! This is a manager on nearly 10 million a year! He plays players all the time who keep on making the same mistakes every game which are costly every time!  Its so poor but he is after attacking players, Wenger is clueless and needs to fuck off now!

• Subscriber
Just now, Inverted said:

Andy with the 2nd-last pass before each goal. 

Coincidence? I think not.

He's rather good and his most useful asset is the amount of energy he puts in. Don't know if its entirely sustainable over 90 minutes but its good to see a Left-Back with that much energy.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Mane has been so poor today.

Yeah he’s bang off form bless him. Thing is, he’s still getting plenty of goals and assists so imagine when he gets his mojo back. I think the form of Salah maybe have put his nose out of joint to be honest after being the main man last season. 

Side note: Firmino - 19 goals and 10 assists this season. 

For me he’s our most important player. 

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yeah he’s bang off form bless him. Thing is, he’s still getting plenty of goals and assists so imagine when he gets his mojo back. I think the form of Salah maybe have put his nose out of joint to be honest after being the main man last season. 

He's also getting in plenty of dangerous positions despite being really out of form. He's almost just scored right there again - pretty impressive he can be so dangerous despite not playing well at all. Looking forward to him returning to form though.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived