Newcastle vs Burnley
Southampton vs Brighton
Stoke vs Watford, 20.00
Tottenham vs Man Utd, 20.00

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Very big game in the race to come 7th, if there is such a race. Half of me thinks a point at Goodison isn't a bad result, but another thinks Everton fans are so unimpressed by their side at the minute that we ought to be going for more. I think we'll get it too. 1-2 win for us.

47 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Some won’t be happy till he is and Burnley’s manager is appointed. 

After 2 losses in 19 games!

#selfentitledcunts

You can think Liverpool have been shit in the last two games and think they need improving right now without wanting the manager sacked ya know

8 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

You can think Liverpool have been shit in the last two games and think they need improving right now without wanting the manager sacked ya know

I know this. I wasn’t referring to anyone on here. 

The media and social media plays a big part of things nowadays, like it or not, and the hype the last few days has been toxic. Add to that the fact that the Anfield crowd booooood our players off the pitch after losing our first game at Anfield in 9 months, it doesn’t take long to filter down to players and the manager who must be thinking right now ... “fuck off you absolute cunts”. 

So many fucking bed wetters in our fan base it’s untrue and it only plays into the hands of the rival fan base that can’t wait for Klopp to fail, despite him being the best manager we could attract by a million miles. 

I’m just dreading the day when he walks (and he will) and we end up with a shithouse mid table manager like Allardyce 

But hey, as I said before, all part of being a Liverpool supporter 👍

• Subscriber
51 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I’m just dreading the day when he walks (and he will) and we end up with a shithouse mid table manager like Allardyce 

I pray you are never right when it comes to this. Having said that think we'll win our game.

10 hours ago, Dan said:

Very big game in the race to come 7th, if there is such a race. Half of me thinks a point at Goodison isn't a bad result, but another thinks Everton fans are so unimpressed by their side at the minute that we ought to be going for more. I think we'll get it too. 1-2 win for us.

Half of you is stupid. 

3 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

I know this. I wasn’t referring to anyone on here. 

The media and social media plays a big part of things nowadays, like it or not, and the hype the last few days has been toxic. Add to that the fact that the Anfield crowd booooood our players off the pitch after losing our first game at Anfield in 9 months, it doesn’t take long to filter down to players and the manager who must be thinking right now ... “fuck off you absolute cunts”. 

So many fucking bed wetters in our fan base it’s untrue and it only plays into the hands of the rival fan base that can’t wait for Klopp to fail, despite him being the best manager we could attract by a million miles. 

But hey, as I said before, all part of being a Liverpool supporter 👍

Fair post. Klopp's the best thing about the club at the moment and if we're not giving him time then we might as well all give up. I see him as basically our last hope of actually doing anything. As you point out, it'd only be downhill after him in terms of his replacement. 

Like you, I wouldn't be surprised if he jumped at the first chance to get out either. The Liverpool managers job is a reputation wrecker and the way the club has performed on the pitch over the last decade suggests that the problems run deeper than the manager

44 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Honestly. There's no creativity in our midfield at all. Why isn't Lallana or Ox not playing? 

Klopp says Van Dijk is out because of 'rotation'......oh fuck off. 

Van Dijk has already missed the start of the season due to injury, he needs the games as he still isnt 100%

• The topic was unpinned

Archived