• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 30-31st January, 2018

football forum

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

such a disappointing performance. Reluctant to say that all the Mahrez crap that went on today had an effect on the players (although I don't believe they were all angry/upset at Riyad and went straight to the press saying so). 

We were so poor though - gifted Everton their first goal which gave them confidence to get the 2nd. First 5-10 minutes we were on top. 

After that we did fuck all to get back in to the game. Rooney pulling back Ndidi to give us the penalty was 1) well spotted by the ref and 2) just pure fucking stupidity from him xD

That gave us confidence to start attacking and Puel changed the shape to go 3 at the back and get more bodies forward. We hit the woodwork twice (somehow) and had a shot cleared off the line. Even if we did score we'd have probably lost the game and we didn't deserve anything from the game given how shite we played.

We'd been in really good form recently but that was terrible from us. Too many players underperformed tonight. 

football forum

Leicester are comfortably the worst team to come to Goodison this season and that's surprising given that they're not a bad side. If it wasn't for the penalty they wouldn't have had a sniff. 

Great three points though, expected to lose and ended up winning. Theo MOTM with Gueye and Keane also standing out.

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Leicester are comfortably the worst team to come to Goodison this season and that's surprising given that they're not a bad side. If it wasn't for the penalty they wouldn't have had a sniff. 

Great three points though, expected to lose and ended up winning. Theo MOTM with Gueye and Keane also standing out.

Wouldn’t have had a sniff? They hit the post twice didn’t they? 

• Administrator

3 hours ago, HK85 said:

Pay £27 million for a striker and then bench him. This isn't going to be pretty tonight. On and off the pitch. 

3 hours ago, Stan said:

still think you'll win. 

Stan knows. 

football forum
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

So they could have won? 

Yes, it was plain sailing until the penalty and we hung on for dear life. They hit the post twice and had a shot cleared off the line, amazing how a goal can change a game.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Wouldn’t have had a sniff? They hit the post twice didn’t they? 

I think he might be looking for a bite because I'm sure West Ham were worse than us earlier in the season when Everton battered them 4-0. 

So they could have won? 

We could have, but we still wouldn't have deserved to.

We basically out-Evertoned Everton. 

Just now, Cannabis said:

Yes, it was plain sailing until the penalty and we hung on for dear life. They hit the post twice and had a shot cleared off the line, amazing how a goal can change a game.

I’ve not seen the game mate so I can’t really judge but you saying they are the worst team to come to Woodison whilst hanging on for dear life doesn’t bode well for you lot really. 

• Administrator
Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

Quit watching the game after the first "goal."... Its obvious the refs are completely anti-manUtd/mou..

ahahahahahhaa gold.

football forum
Just now, Stan said:

I think he might be looking for a bite because I'm sure West Ham were worse than us earlier in the season when Everton battered them 4-0. 

We could have, but we still wouldn't have deserved to.

We basically out-Evertoned Everton. 

Forgot about West Ham actually, they were gash. 

Still, you can't be happy with the performance tonight? You were awful.

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Forgot about West Ham actually, they were gash. 

Still, you can't be happy with the performance tonight? You were awful.

maybe my posts weren't clear mate.

WE WERE FUCKING SHITE AND WE DIDN'T DESERVE ANYTHING FROM THE GAME. I AM NOT HAPPY. FFS.

love you. x. 

football forum

I’ve not seen the game mate so I can’t really judge but you saying they are the worst team to come to Woodison whilst hanging on for dear life doesn’t bode well for you lot really. 

I don't know if you understood the post then mate. They were shite BEFORE the penalty, which is why I said if it hadn't happened we'd have finished comfortably.

Just now, Cannabis said:

I don't know if you understood the post then mate. They were shite BEFORE the penalty, which is why I said if it hadn't happened we'd have finished comfortably.

Yes but you can say that about any part of the game?

If you hadn’t have scored when Leicester were on top the first 15 minutes then you might have got battered! 

If it hadn’t happened xD

football forum
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yes but you can say that about any part of the game?

If you hadn’t have scored when Leicester were on top the first 15 minutes then you might have got battered! 

If it hadn’t happened xD

I'm really not sure if you're fishing or just on one? We played well and an incident changed the game - not sure what part of that you don't understand or can't live with?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived