talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bizarre Football Opinions

football forum

• Administrator
Just now, Saturdays Are For The Boys said:

I'm personally offended by it and must post on Tumblr that someone is wrong on the internet.

didn't even have the respect to mention Stoke. Disgusting.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Stan said:

didn't even have the respect to mention Stoke. Disgusting.

I know?!?! Where do some people get off? Next thing I'm gonna hear is that Real Madrid is the champion of europe or that global warming exists?!?!?

5 minutes ago, Asura said:

AC Milan are the biggest club in the world, even bigger than Real, Barcelona, Man Utd, Bayern, Juve and any other club.

EDIT: wrong thread, mods please move this post to "unpopular football opinions" thread 

Da fuq? Milan aren't even the biggest team in their own city, much less Italy. xD

Just now, Eco said:

Da fuq? Milan aren't even the biggest team in their own city, much less Italy. xD

Yeah true when you are talking about AC Milan as a team (current one), but as a club historically they are bigger than anyone else.

Just now, Asura said:

Yeah true when you are talking about AC Milan as a team (current one), but as a club historically they are bigger than anyone else.

in what sense? They are the 3rd most popular team in Italy (behind Juve and Inter), they are tied for second (with Inter) in Scudettos, and they've done fuck all in the past 10 years.

14 minutes ago, Eco said:

in what sense? They are the 3rd most popular team in Italy (behind Juve and Inter), they are tied for second (with Inter) in Scudettos, and they've done fuck all in the past 10 years.

Hey now they've one two supercopa italiana's that's a thing!

Saying Milan are the biggest team in Milan could be a good argument. Saying they are the biggest in Italy makes you look retarded, saying the biggest in the world makes it ban worthy.

12 minutes ago, Eco said:

Saying Milan are the biggest team in Milan could be a good argument. Saying they are the biggest in Italy makes you look retarded, saying the biggest in the world makes it ban worthy.

Look just because they are wrong doesn't mean they need a ban... You and I know that Pescara are the biggest club in Italy it's fine that's all that matters.

Just now, Eco said:

Dont know how you measure popularity, maybe by ticket sales so I dont really know if they are below in popularity than Juve and Inter but they have more european trophies and a larger fanbase worldwide. Also they have more legendary players played for them and most of them being my favourite  :21_kissing_closed_eyes:

On 15/04/2017 at 11:10 AM, Cannabis said:

To be fair I'd agree that Boca Juniors are a massive team. It's just this Rivar Plete I'm not sure about, I don't know what they've really contributed to football?

Who are they? The ones who copied Rayo Vallecano's kit?

On 09/06/2017 at 4:24 AM, Dan said:

We'd apparently be lucky to get £15mil for Mahrez according to my mate. Laughable shout in this market.

In this market, not a chance xD. Especially not if the selling club is an English one also. No clauses, don't need money, there is no chance you'd get a bargain like that from an English club in this day and age.

2 minutes ago, Asura said:

Dont know how you measure popularity, maybe by ticket sales so I dont really know if they are below in popularity than Juve and Inter but they have more european trophies and a larger fanbase worldwide. Also they have more legendary players played for them and most of them being my favourite  :21_kissing_closed_eyes:

Oh, I only go by a national report that was done by La Republicca in Italy maybe...2007? Sad the largest team in terms of fans, influence, and money was Juventus, Inter, Milan, Roma, Napoli...

In terms of influence, no one touches Juventus. Two best GK's (Zico and Buffon), and loaded with some of the best talent around the world. Has had players like Zidane, Nedved, Del Piero. Like I said, I think the argument between Milan and Inter is a great one, but as much as I despise Juventus, they are the rightful kinds of Italy at the moment.

Just now, Eco said:

In terms of influence, no one touches Juventus. Two best GK's (Zico and Buffon), and loaded with some of the best talent around the world. Has had players like Zidane, Nedved, Del Piero. Like I said, I think the argument between Milan and Inter is a great one, but as much as I despise Juventus, they are the rightful kinds of Italy at the moment.

Milan had world class players too... Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Nesta to name few... There is no point to bring up the names of legendary players because both the clubs are very huge and both had some of the greatest played for them but the only reason I mentioned (not names) them is because I like some of the players. May be Juve and Milan are very even but Milan has more number of European trophies (by a good margin too) but to say they are not comparable is laughable. Like I already mentioned this is an unpopular opinion and I know that.

2 minutes ago, Asura said:

Milan had world class players too... Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Nesta to name few... There is no point to bring up the names of legendary players because both the clubs are very huge and both had some of the greatest played for them but the only reason I mentioned (not names) them is because I like some of the players. May be Juve and Milan are very even but Milan has more number of European trophies (by a good margin too) but to say they are not comparable is laughable. Like I already mentioned this is an unpopular opinion and I know that.

I see what you mean, but by that reasoning, you could argue that Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world. More Euro titles, more league titles, and more of everything.

• Subscriber
54 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

In this market, not a chance xD. Especially not if the selling club is an English one also. No clauses, don't need money, there is no chance you'd get a bargain like that from an English club in this day and age.

He's no fan of Mahrez but it's absolute delusion to think we'd only take £15mil for him.

I was inclined to say probably double that, but this is a bloke who's won the player of the season award a year ago and one who has suffered like all of them from being in a poorly set up side. If teams like Arsenal are genuinely interested, I'd go higher than that.

1 hour ago, Eco said:

I see what you mean, but by that reasoning, you could argue that Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world. More Euro titles, more league titles, and more of everything.

but that wouldnt be an popular opinion and moreover they are kuntzz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Remember when I was in Canada, one guy tried to tell me that Manchester United was better than Real Madrid for winning the Intercontinental Champions Cup.

6 hours ago, Blue said:

Remember when I was in Canada, one guy tried to tell me that Manchester United was better than Real Madrid for winning the Intercontinental Champions Cup.

He probably thought it was the champions league.

I'm not sure if I've already mentioned this but one of my mates thinks bale is better than messi

On 02/11/2017 at 1:53 AM, Cicero said:

Your mate needs to be put down 

He also said England would win the world cup with harry rednapp depite saying a manager makes no difference. He also said playing home or away makes no difference. xD

This is another good one. In 2008 when we didn't even qualify for the Euro's someone I was working with said England had as good players as Spain.

Archived