talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Who Will Win The World Cup?

World Cup 2018 Winner  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2018 World Cup?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/06/18 at 15:00

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

That would be a very fought match too, but also extremely paused and tactical.

Both teams have a huge talent pool to choose from as well, with some exciting younger players. Will Uruguay forget about Cavani for Gomez? will Argentina do the same to Higuian for Icardi? A lot of possible squads. IMHO Argentina should just drop all the CFs and play Messi through the middle with Angel Correa on the right and and Papu Gomez on the left. It's radical but Aguero, Higuain, and Dybala just aren't paying the dividends right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm still going Germany. I don't think Low is a great tactician, but he is a fantastic team builder. It doesn't get much better than him if you want that, he's prevented Germany from stagnating and has built another world class team completely different to 2014.

On 07/02/2018 at 10:17, Danny said:

Won't be England that I know, though it would be perfect to win it in Russia after the Euros.

I voted for the Argies.

They'd fucking nuke us if we won it there

In my opinion,  it´ll be Germany. Under Löw they have always reached at least the semis of every major tournament, right? That experience and consistency makes hard to doubt them. Having said that, I think Spain, Argentina and France have good cases as well.

Spain alongside with Germany is the most well-coached and strongest side, France has the deepest and most talented squad despite Deschamps being an average coach, and you can never count out a team that has Messi, especially in a short tournament.

26 minutes ago, Paulo Dybala said:

Jokes...

Hahahaha the comments he received for that were proper hook line and sinking material 

• 1 month later...

I don't want Germany or Spain to win, not because I dislike them; in fact the opposite. I just like seeing teams that haven't tasted that success win. I'm hoping for Portugal, Belgium, Australia, etc. :twothumbsup:

On 11/05/2018 at 21:17, Spike said:

I don't want Germany or Spain to win, not because I dislike them; in fact the opposite. I just like seeing teams that haven't tasted that success win. I'm hoping for Portugal, Belgium, Australia, etc. :twothumbsup:

Remember that at the Cricket World Cup next year  :ph34r:

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Remember that at the Cricket World Cup next year  :ph34r:

nah you had your success last year. you're done :D 

On 11/05/2018 at 17:17, Spike said:

Didn't Portugal taste success winning the Euro's?

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived