talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Who Will Win The World Cup?

World Cup 2018 Winner  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2018 World Cup?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/06/18 at 15:00

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

England are gona do it this year!

Nah, Scotland. Ally's Tartan Army are making a comeback :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2018 at 11:15, SirBalon said:

But something inside me tells me that this could be finally Argentina’s year.

I've been saying the same thing 4 years ago but we all remember what happened in the final. I'm not gonna fall into the same trap again. I believe Brazil will come back stronger than anyone anticipates and they will end up lifting the cup. My prediction.

17 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

I've been saying the same thing 4 years ago but we all remember what happened in the final. I'm not gonna fall into the same trap again. I believe Brazil will come back stronger than anyone anticipates and they will end up lifting the cup. My prediction.

Brazil winning wouldn't be a surprise for anyone to be honest because they're amongst the top favourites with the possibility of doing so.  But I maintain my Argentina prediction because although their midfield is absolutely terrible, their defence is mediocrity... All that's required is discipline for a certain amount of games and hope the massive talent up front scores those winning goals.  It's not as if this hasn't been seen before with Portugal in the previous European Championships and even your country in Portugal.  Football as you well know, doesn't run just on talent alone.

I know how thirsty Argentina is we've been saying the same thing in Copa America when they bottled it twice against Chile.  I think their craving is driving them crazy and that's why they always ruin it. Nevertheless I will be supporting them since Italy is not participating but still I don't believe they can make it.

For me the greatest AFA that I have watched was in 2006 when they had everything. They had the best squad, they had confidence, they had talent THEY HAD EVERYTHING THEY NEED TO WIN THE WORLD CUP.

but.. Germany had the Referees... I was so glad when Italy knocked those filthy Germans out!

uhh Italy...

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

For me the greatest AFA that I have watched was in 2006 when they had everything. They had the best squad, they had confidence, they had talent THEY HAD EVERYTHING THEY NEED TO WIN THE WORLD CUP.

but.. Germany had the Referees... I was so glad when Italy knocked those filthy Germans out!

uhh Italy...

funnily enough was just watching best goals from that and obviously that Cambiasso one stands out :x 

On 1/26/2018 at 10:54, SirBalon said:

In what way (on paper) has Brazil got a better pool of players than Germany or Spain mate?

France has a coach that's been the manager for longer than a week :ph34r:

Germany is a good shout, but I just don't think they will be as good this year. 

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived