talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fiji Water

football forum

A revelation this stuff.

I am not a person who generally cares too much about what "brand" of water I'll buy, I really don't care if it comes from the tap or a shop. If it's in a shop it'll be the cheapest homebrand water possible.

But today my life changed, Fiji Water is quite possibly the best thing I've ever tasted. I'm not sure if it's because it's meant to be as pure as water can get, or if there's some ingredient added (don't think anything is added) but you don't even need to try to drink it, before you know it it's gone.

Image result for fiji water

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Danny said:

A revelation this stuff.

I am not a person who generally cares too much about what "brand" of water I'll buy, I really don't care if it comes from the tap or a shop. If it's in a shop it'll be the cheapest homebrand water possible.

But today my life changed, Fiji Water is quite possibly the best thing I've ever tasted. I'm not sure if it's because it's meant to be as pure as water can get, or if there's some ingredient added (don't think anything is added) but you don't even need to try to drink it, before you know it it's gone.

Must be the taste of human tears and suffering :ph34r: 
Seriously though, any water taste depends on the traces of minerals surrounding the water source. Considering Fiji is of volcanic origin, it's probably silica.

6 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Buy one for me next month. But I'm trying to reduce my plastic usage. 

We will bask in the glory of Fiji Water my friend, preferably as a cure for beer. I've gone off of the Pale Ale recently, it's all getting a bit samey and nothing beats a good old lager.

I'd try it but i don't know if i can get it here. I do kinda care about the water i drink, i don't drink from tap as i think it tastes awful. I do have a favourite (Villavicensio) but other than i drink almost any except for one that failed a test regarding safe limits in some ingredients some time ago and also tastes likes shit, funnily enough is the most marketed one and one of the more expensive ones if not the most. xD

Archived