talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dilemma? Or not?...

football forum

You have a 5-fold acca on that's going to pull you, say, £100. Four are in and the last one is on the team you hate most.

• Acca in, or team you hate to lose?
  • What if a win for the team you hate means your supported club is negatively affected?
  • What if it was £500, or £1000...
  • Other scenarios...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Cocaine said:

You have a 5-fold acca on that's going to pull you, say, £100. Four are in and the last one is on the team you hate most.

• Acca in, or team you hate to lose?
  • What if a win for the team you hate means your supported club is negatively affected?
  • What if it was £500, or £1000...
  • Other scenarios...

Acca in if it's say $500 definitely, my team can always win again and the team i hate will definitely lose again some day too, but that's $500 more in my pocket.

One of my pet hates is when you see people on Twitter saying "come on Brighton get a winner" when it would mean Newcastle would be in a worse position because of it. Can understand if it's a large sum of money but most of these brainless spacker's are most likely waiting on them for £30.

21 hours ago, Any O'Brien said:

One of my pet hates is when you see people on Twitter saying "come on Brighton get a winner" when it would mean Newcastle would be in a worse position because of it. Can understand if it's a large sum of money but most of these brainless spacker's are most likely waiting on them for £30.

Well you do live in Newcastle.

2 minutes ago, Anton said:

You know, when I clicked into this thread I thought it was going to be much more interesting as it is titled "dilemma or not? By Cocaine. Disappointed. 

I was hoping the dilemma was about a cokehead that found the last of his supply of coke resting upon the arsehole of his gay friend. Now that is a dilemma.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

I was hoping the dilemma was about a cokehead that found the last of his supply of coke resting upon the arsehole of his gay friend. Now that is a dilemma.

I was thinking similar. Perhaps a dilemma about whether or not to suck cock in return for some powder. Not really a dilemma now that I think about it. Would gobble  away if I was an addickt.

1 minute ago, Anton said:

I was thinking similar. Perhaps a dilemma about whether or not to suck cock in return for some powder. Not really a dilemma now that I think about it. Would gobble  away if I was an addickt.

I would gobble away regardless if the cock was feminine enough. 

Archived