talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Odeon Limitless

football forum

Probably the greatest thing I've bought in a good while. It's enabled me to watch a variety of films over the last 12 months I probably wouldn't have paid for in the past, and when a films been shite, I haven't felt angry as it technically hasn't been a wast of money. Anybody else signed up to it?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could never replace going to the cinema with a shit copy of a film in my frontroom, you just lose the magic of the pictures. Through work I could get £6 tickets so it was cheap, Odeon do do off-peak times at £6 a pop too. Pretty sure the NHS get fairly good discounts on things like this too.

3 hours ago, Rab said:

I've got a black cineworld card. #cineworldisking

Likewise.  Great value (when it's used, that is).

The popcorn at Cineworld is superior to Odeon and Vue anyway!!

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Pirate Bay is cheaper.

Unreliable though. Got most of my films in HD backed up on 2tb box though 😎

41 minutes ago, Danny said:

I could never replace going to the cinema with a shit copy of a film in my frontroom, you just lose the magic of the pictures. Through work I could get £6 tickets so it was cheap, Odeon do do off-peak times at £6 a pop too. Pretty sure the NHS get fairly good discounts on things like this too.

26 minutes ago, Rab said:

Unlimited/limitless cards are definitely the way forward. I used to watch shitty torrented copies all the time, nothing beats the cinema experience.

Couldn't agree more. The cinema experience is fantastic and it's pretty quiet when we go (usually Sunday night). Love a midweek viewing as well.

18 hours ago, Danny said:

Shit. Didn't think about that. Should enquire more often.

It's been like it about a month now I think. When I went to see La La Land I asked the ticket guy why it was so cheap and he said they'd got rid of premiere fees or something, and he didn't know how long it'd last. 

I'd guess they were struggling to make money. They're the oldest and smallest (as in building size) of the chain cinemas in Bristol and the Deluxe Showcase is five minutes down the road. 

35 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Yeah a mate of mine was telling me about this.

Do you have to sign up for a whole year?

£17.99 direct debit for 12 months or slightly cheaper up front fee. It's been brilliant. Scream Unseen tonight as well!

Archived