talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Materialism: What have you bought recently?

football forum

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tommy said:

Thanks. Was pondering for hours wether to get it in beige or brown. Settled for beige in the end. xD

You gonna use the arm zipper pocket? xD

I love shit that has pockets in weird spots, usually a safe place for me to store cash while I've been drinking for me to forget about while I'm drunk and to find later when I'm sober.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You gonna use the arm zipper pocket? xD

I love shit that has pockets in weird spots, usually a safe place for me to store cash while I've been drinking for me to forget about while I'm drunk and to find later when I'm sober.

Good question. Looks like a good spot to shove my ID in incase I don't bring my whole wallet somewhere. xD

Just now, Tommy said:

Good question. Looks like a good spot to shove my ID in incase I don't bring my whole wallet somewhere. xD

Yeah just don't forget you put it in there. I love the weird location zippers... but I do think it's REALLY easy to forget they exist xD

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah just don't forget you put it in there. I love the weird location zippers... but I do think it's REALLY easy to forget they exist xD

Could bring some surprises though once you re-find them. Found 10 € or so in a weird pocket in one of my old jackets once. 

A new TV for my daughters room. 

I was decorating my youngest daughters room last Sunday and I was trimming the wallpaper with a Stanley knife. I had a small amount of paste on my palm and heard a shout for me downstairs, turning sharply the knife slipped our of my hand and hit her TV screen. 

Thought nothing of it until I fitted it back on the freshly papered wall and turned it on. Screen completely gone.

So I had to replace it the next day.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

The recent splurge is a massage gun. Ive tried the "brand name" one a few years back but they are expensive af - near 400$ cad. Saw a sale of a knock off brand on bestbuy with pretty good reviews for too good of a deal to pass up. Ill see how it works when it gets here but Ive got tendonitis in my arms and hands so this should be great!

EZ-X Premium Percussion Massage Gun - 30 Speeds - 6 Heads - Extra Quiet -  Extra Power - Portable Handheld Deep Tissue Therapy Pain Relief [with  Carrying Case] | Best Buy Canada

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ez-x-premium-percussion-massage-gun-30-speeds-6-heads-extra-quiet-extra-power-portable-handheld-deep-tissue-therapy-pain-relief-with-carrying-case/15100783

Archived