talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Materialism: What have you bought recently?

football forum

Bought this last night from Italian denim company, Replay Jeans on their website.

Ive got three other Denim Jackets, Levi’s, Calvin Klein and SuperDry.  But when I saw this Replay denim jacket for the oncoming spring/summer season (it’s on preview at the moment but they’ve put it on sale for a week) I had to have it!  Love the indigo blue red cast and the classic cut. £160

Anyway... These are a couple of the pictures from their website.

MV842C_000_100-238_007_1_Z.image?notfoun

MV842C_000_100-238_007_2_Z.image?notfoun

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Bought this last night from Italian denim company, Replay Jeans on their website.

Ive got three other Denim Jackets, Levi’s, Calvin Klein and SuperDry.  But when I saw this Replay denim jacket for the oncoming spring/summer season (it’s on preview at the moment but they’ve put it on sale for a week) I had to have it!  Love the indigo blue red cast and the classic cut. £160

I got lucky over Christmas with a Ralph jacket. I only paid £155 for it, but it went straight back up to £270 a week later. It's smart as well. I wouldn't have paid the full 270 for it, but 155 is a deal.

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, SirBalon said:

MV842C_000_100-238_007_2_Z.image?notfoun

I'm glad you bought the jacket and not the pants :ph34r: 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I wouldn't buy either to be honest.

Denim jackets aren't for me and probably never will be. But everyone has their own style and pull off things that others don't.

Absolutely. My ex could rock a denim jacket better than anyone else, I was even slightly jealous xD 

• Administrator
Just now, nudge said:

Absolutely. My ex could rock a denim jacket better than anyone else, I was even slightly jealous xD 

genuinely didn't know you'd settle for someone like @SirBalon. He would have been punching, for sure...

54 minutes ago, Stan said:

@SirBalon doesn't wear pants. Of any kind.

I do wear them on special occasions though. And always crispy clean tight white where I then do an oil dance to show them off. :banana:

36 minutes ago, nudge said:

How can you leave a guy that can carry denim like that!!! >:(

• 4 weeks later...

Just ordered a Henry vacuum cleaner after my Dyson Animal died on me. Got to say I researched the purchase of my next vacuum cleaner throughly because I've bought three Dyson vacuum cleaners at almost £600 pound a go over the past 7 years and I swore I wouldn't buy another after this one went. Yes, it works brilliantly and if you've got pets (I've got a dog and a cat) it sucks up hair and everything else amazingly. But the motor ends up dying but before that does, the spinning brushes on the head stop spinning in the end which then makes the machine practically useless which in turn makes you burn out the motor because of having to constantly go over the same areas.

So I've gone all traditional with the famous smiley face of the British Henry... It says made in GB which is great also as I'm doing my bit for British manufacturing (the very little that's left of it).

Just spent a small fortune buy two new suits, bow ties, and some socks for this upcoming week at work. I own two suits, one of which is seriously outdated, so I bought two more to go with my one already in existence. Now with 3 good suits in my arsenal, I should be good for awhile.

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Just ordered a Henry vacuum cleaner after my Dyson Animal died on me. Got to say I researched the purchase of my next vacuum cleaner throughly because I've bought three Dyson vacuum cleaners at almost £600 pound a go over the past 7 years and I swore I wouldn't buy another after this one went. Yes, it works brilliantly and if you've got pets (I've got a dog and a cat) it sucks up hair and everything else amazingly. But the motor ends up dying but before that does, the spinning brushes on the head stop spinning in the end which then makes the machine practically useless which in turn makes you burn out the motor because of having to constantly go over the same areas.

So I've gone all traditional with the famous smiley face of the British Henry... It says made in GB which is great also as I'm doing my bit for British manufacturing (the very little that's left of it).

The thought of you hoovering up round the house amuses me... The fact you have put in extensive research before buying another would suggest you get 'into it' a bit more than most men should... 

Image result for men hoovering gif

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

The thought of you hoovering up round the house amuses me... The fact you have put in extensive research before buying another would suggest you get 'into it' a bit more than most men should... 

This was the first thing that popped into my mind: 

JS113184443.jpg

xD 

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I do actually enjoy doing it to be honest hahaha... I even put headphones on with my favourite music which does make you vacuum to the rhythm you're listening to. xD

1 minute ago, nudge said:

This was the first thing that popped into my mind: 

JS113184443.jpg

xD 

:rofl:

Brilliant!

Althohgh he's wearing too many clothes compared to how I do it. ;)O.o

30 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Brilliant!

Althohgh he's wearing too many clothes compared to how I do it. ;)O.o

Only 3 posts in and you have to drag it into the gutter already... xD

I have a rule in our house, unless it has the words De-Walt on it I don't touch it.... If it looks complicated then it probably is. We just got a new washing machine and tumble dryer with loads of switches and lights and settings beeping all the time is just crazy... Leelah just spends most of the day pressing them repeatedly. I just want a shirt washed and dried not sent to mars to see how the colour holds up after 3 hefty sand storms... Every time she asks if I want something washed I say 'make it so no1'  because it's like something off the bridge of the enterprise... She is not a fan so she does not get the reference.. she just thinks I am being a tit.. B|

• Administrator

bought a new showergel today.

Has anyone ever had that Original Source mint showergel that makes your balls tingle like popping candy does in your mouth xD?! fucking weirdest feeling ever. Didn't know if it felt uncomfortable or pleasurable xD.

Girls feel the same on their vaginas, too, so I've been told!

16 minutes ago, Stan said:

bought a new showergel today.

Has anyone ever had that Original Source mint showergel that makes your balls tingle like popping candy does in your mouth xD?! fucking weirdest feeling ever. Didn't know if it felt uncomfortable or pleasurable xD.

Girls feel the same on their vaginas, too, so I've been told!

Over the Christmas period I was in Naples staying with my wife's family. I went into the shower and couldn't find a shower gel I had heard off from their selection, so I saw one with the word gel without reading anymore into it and used it.  I found my skin opening up its pores and this whole refreshing feeling all throughout.  I said no more until my wife came to me and asked me if it had been me who had used vagina washing gel!  Embarrassingly I pointed out to the one I'd used which was in effect exactly that... Just to say that I wanted to buy a few bottles of it to bring back to London! xD

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Over the Christmas period I was in Naples staying with my wife's family. I went into the shower and couldn't find a shower gel I had heard off from their selection, so I saw one with the word gel without reading anymore into it and used it.  I found my skin opening up its pores and this whole refreshing feeling all throughout.  I said no more until my wife came to me and asked me if it had been me who had used vagina washing gel!  Embarrassingly I pointed out to the one I'd used which was in effect exactly that... Just to say that I wanted to buy a few bottles of it to bring back to London! xD

you're a massive vagina for doing that.

20 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I am beginning to think you are a woman trapped in a mans body.... 

Archived