talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Who Will be the Worst Team at the World Cup?

Worst Team at Russia 2018  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the worst team at the World Cup?

• Tunisia
    • Costa Rica
    • Panama
    • Saudi Arabia
    • Peru
    • Australia
    • Senegal
    • Other (state below)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/06/18 at 11:00

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Love how other than Spike and maybe LFCMike, all the guys that put Peru are people who dislike me xD

(Unless Spike is hiding himself :x)

it really doesn't matter :) 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Think almost certainly will be Peru. 

Very few players with any European experience, average bench warmers when they are here - no world cup experience for any of the squad, a cokehead as their talisman, and a fortunate qualification. Think they will lose all three games and disgrace South America 

12 minutes ago, Storts said:

Think almost certainly will be Peru. 

Very few players with any European experience, average bench warmers when they are here - no world cup experience for any of the squad, a cokehead as their talisman, and a fortunate qualification. Think they will lose all three games and disgrace South America 

You're good at winding people up, but your effort here was atrocious. Step your game up "sir" nicholas.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Blue said:

You're good at winding people up, but your effort here was atrocious. Step your game up "sir" nicholas.

Not on a wind up - what part of that isn't true? 

Your players are largely based in South America, those in Europe are not stars for their teams. The squad has no world cup experience. Guerrero likes recreational drugs (allegedly) and you qualified very fortuitously due to an ineligible player in a defeat.

You're playing good teams with more experience and you aren't very good. 3 defeats out of 3 and considering the hype and usual South American pedigree, that's why you're going to be seen as the worst team at the world cup

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Not on a wind up - what part of that isn't true? 

Your players are largely based in South America, those in Europe are not stars for their teams. The squad has no world cup experience. Guerrero likes recreational drugs (allegedly) and you qualified very fortuitously due to an ineligible player in a defeat.

You're playing good teams with more experience and you aren't very good. 3 defeats out of 3 and considering the hype and usual South American pedigree, that's why you're going to be seen as the worst team at the world cup

I'm 100% confident we will NOT be the worst team at the World Cup, or near it.

Sure what you've mentioned is true bar the Guerrero bit, but its called the beginning of a generation. Chile went through this in 2010 as well bar Sanchez who was already good.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm 100% confident we will NOT be the worst team at the World Cup, or near it.

Sure what you've mentioned is true bar the Guerrero bit, but its called the beginning of a generation. Chile went through this in 2010 as well bar Sanchez who was already good.

In terms of the expectations you've placed on them, and the fact South Americans sides are usually excellent, and Peru are really quite poor struggling past New Zealand I think you will be. Maybe not mathematically but considering those factors you'll almost definitely be one of the worst sides. 

This isn't the beginning of a generation though. Chile had roots all over Europe. You've just got to accept Peru will let South America down 

Just now, Storts said:

In terms of the expectations you've placed on them, and the fact South Americans sides are usually excellent, and Peru are really quite poor struggling past New Zealand I think you will be. Maybe not mathematically but considering those factors you'll almost definitely be one of the worst sides. 

This isn't the beginning of a generation though. Chile had roots all over Europe. 

I don't have expectations for them though. I said if they put on a show, that's enough and I know they will. The 2 New Zealand games were at 3 AM in the UK and I doubt you watched them both to be able to claim "we struggled" past them. 

I don't think we'll be excellent but we will surprise many. And this is the beginning of a generation. Chile already had some sort of a pedigree internationally. Peru doesn't have any. That's why most of our players are still in South America.

3 minutes ago, Storts said:

Maybe not mathematically but considering those factors you'll almost definitely be one of the worst sides. 

So what is the worst side in the World Cup for you? You just said you were being serious. You're fucking good at this game, I take back everything I said earlier about stepping your game up xD

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Blue said:

So what is the worst side in the World Cup for you? You just said you were being serious. You're fucking good at this game, I take back everything I said earlier about stepping your game up xD

That's all I wanted. Thanks. Goodnight Sir :ay:

1 minute ago, Spike said:

They won't have their usual home field advantage. Lima makes the enemies of Peru weak.

We will have travelling fans though ;) 

Just now, Spike said:

Are you trying to say the Peruvians will suck the air out of the stadiums?

No idea - I just hope we don't act like the Chileans in 2014. I'm all for defending our fans but there's a certain level that can be defended.

Apparently we're 7th in most tickets bought so far - or something along those lines.

40 minutes ago, Blue said:

No idea - I just hope we don't act like the Chileans in 2014. I'm all for defending our fans but there's a certain level that can be defended.

Apparently we're 7th in most tickets bought so far - or something along those lines.

Most of those tickets will be rejected as llamas aren't allowed in stadiums.

Archived