talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Olivier Giroud joins Chelsea until 2019

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Giroux is so underrated. I know Balon hates the fucker but his record is excellent. Everytime ive seen him for Arsenal he's scored. If he wasnt going to cost so much id like us to go in for him.

Would you play 35 mill for a 31 year old striker? Even in a wild market like this one?

2 minutes ago, FOYM said:

No. It's too much. Don't know why Chelsea are getting rid of Batshuayi only to bring in a player of a similiar level anyways. Is Dzeko really any better? 

Džeko deal is off, he wants too much money in wages and the lenght of the contract. Sky reported that Emerson is arriving tomorrow for his medical but that the Džeko deal isn't happening. I'd keep Bats tbh from all the options we had.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, FOYM said:

No. It's too much. Don't know why Chelsea are getting rid of Batshuayi only to bring in a player of a similiar level anyways. Is Dzeko really any better? 

Dzeko is better than both. 

• The topic was unpinned
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

DiMarzio. Probably the most reliable news outlet out there. 

Yep. Along with David Amoyal (I think they've worked together before). 

About as reliable as they come, those 2. 

Hope this doesn't happen especially if we're planning to start Aubameyang & Lacazette together. Even if it's one or the other, Giroud shouldn't be sold. It'd annoy me a lot more than Sanchez leaving. Chelsea should really go all out for Welbeck instead.

Archived