• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lucas Moura Completes Transfer to Tottenham Hotspur

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Storts said:

We've had Lucas Moura in London today talking to Levy, deal pretty much done etc. only one snag, Pochettino doesn't really want him xD

weren't Arsenal interested in him as well?

• The topic was unpinned

SPURS AGREE MOURA DEAL

Tottenham have reached an agreement with Paris Saint-Germain to sign Lucas Moura, according to Sky sources.

The move, which is understood to be for a fee of £25m, is subject to personal terms being finalised and a medical completed.

Sky Sports News reported that talks between Tottenham and PSG were underway over the weekend and it was understood that Moura's preference was a transfer to the Premier League.

• Administrator

apparently Neymar is not happy with PSG that they've let him leave the club.

I think the manager needs to ask the captain to have a word with Neymar so he's not concerned about who the manager sells.

• The title was changed to Lucas Moura Completes Transfer to Tottenham Hotspur
12 hours ago, Stan said:

apparently Neymar is not happy with PSG that they've let him leave the club.

I think the manager needs to ask the captain to have a word with Neymar so he's not concerned about who the manager sells.

It´s interesting to think of the career paths of Lucas and Neymar. Both appeared very well in the South American U-20, but while Neymar become one of the world´s best, Lucas has regressed. I do hope he can find success in England.

Differently from Neymar, for all I have heard about him, Lucas is a very nice guy and a great presence at the dressing room.  Really humble, nice person and a hard worker. Hopefully Pochettino can get the best from him. 

Archived