Love:

KEVIN SPACEY

Matt  McConaughey 

Tom Hardy

Christoph Waltz

Nic Cage

Scarlett Johansson 

Hate:

Adrien Brody (nothing rational i just hate his face)

Melissa McCarthy

Amy Schumer 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom Hanks' early films are worth avoiding. Johnny Depp just isn't that talented, he always plays a quirky character and the only notable difference is that some are tan and others are pale. I don't think I really hate any actors because even the worst actors can play a part made for them. Though I have to say there are some comedic actors that I just plain avoid.

As far as LOTE actors go, Tatsuya Nakadai (I had to look him up) is always magnificent in Akira Kurosawa films.

Love:

Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hardy, Jake Gyllenhaal (My absolute Top 3), Christian Bale, Ryan Gosling, Tom Hanks, Shia LaBeouf, Brad Pitt, Michelle Williams, Michael Fassbender, Rooney Mara, Russell Crowe, Rachel McAdams, Oscar Issac, Tom Cruise, Charlie Day, Rob McElhenney, Danny DeVito, Katilin Olsen, Glenn Howerton, Sam Rockwell (if only he'd choose better movies to be in), Ethan Hawke. 

Hate: 

Every actor who's in that abomination called The Big Bang Theory. Steven Seagal, Chuck Norris, Amy Schumer. 

42 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

HOW CAN ANYONE HATE KEVIN SPACEY EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Love:

KEVIN SPACEY

Matt  McConaughey 

Tom Hardy

Christoph Waltz

Nic Cage

Scarlett Johansson 

Hate:

Adrien Brody (nothing rational i just hate his face)

Melissa McCarthy

Amy Schumer 

Same reason you hate Brody, except Spacey's acting really grinds my gears 

8 minutes ago, Tanksie said:

I agree with everyone hating Julia Roberts as well. How her huge mouth and downright ugly face became symbols of beauty I will never fucking know.

Don't give me nightmares!

I'm sticking with Mrs Cannabis. :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

Yea, he had a small role in that. He had bigger roles in The Place Beyond the Pines, Animal Kingdom, Star Trek Rogue One, Starred Up, to name a few. Starred Up is actually one of the better British movies I've seen recently. 

Actors I love, from the past: James Stewart, Gary Cooper, James Cagney, Clark Gable, Cary Grant, Humphrey Bogart, Henry Fonda, Marlon Brando.

Actors I love, from the present: Daniel Day-Lewis, Leo DiCaprio, Dustin Hoffman, Matt Damon, Al Pacino, Clint Eastwood, Tom Hardy, Tom Hanks.

Actors I hate: Will Ferrell, Jonah Hill, Nick Swardson, Johnny Depp, Vin Diesel, The Rock, James McAvoy, Kevin James.

Actresses I love: Nicole Kidman, Hilary Swank, Ellen Page.

Actresses I hate: Melissa McCarthy, Sandra Oh.  

• Subscriber

Not read the other posts yet will after mine. (So that the actors are off the top of MY head)

Favourite:

Robert Downey JR, DiCaprio, Tom Hardy, Pacino, DeNiro, Pesci, Fassbender, Bale.  

Will come back with the ones I hate. I love more than I hate 

:$

On 07/04/2017 at 5:13 AM, Tsubasa said:

Yea, he had a small role in that. He had bigger roles in The Place Beyond the Pines, Animal Kingdom, Star Trek Rogue One, Starred Up, to name a few. Starred Up is actually one of the better British movies I've seen recently. 

Have you seen killing them softly. He is very good in it. Solid little movie.

• 2 months later...

Very easy to name the big named actors although I must say I really enjoy most of Di Caprio's roles/movies.

He's no Oscar winning actor but I like Miles Teller. He's quite absorbing/entertaining to watch, particularly in more serious roles like Whiplash, War Dogs and Bleed For This but also comically in things like That Awkward Moment and Two Night Stand.

I also love Denzil Washington films. He's played such a diverse number of roles. From Training Day, Man On Fire, Remember the Titans, Philadelphia, Book of Eli, Fallen, The Bone Collector, Crimson Tide to Deja Vu, American Gangster, Unstoppable, Flight and The Equalizer.

• Subscriber
31 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

All the actors on The Big Bang Theory I HATE THEM ALL AND I HATE THAT SHOW :censored:

The hype around Big Bang seems to have died down a lot thankfully because I simply never understood why it was such a huge hit. The guy who plays Sheldon is a great actor and Kaley Cuoco is stunning but the characters are simply awful and 90% of the jokes are not funny. Decent background viewing but massively overrated. 

Archived