• Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, nudge said:

Some new ones I didn't mention when originally replying to this thread:

Actors: Joel Kinamman, Stephen Graham, Zahn McClarnon 

Actresses: Thandiwe Newton, Jennifer Connelly

I love Jennifer Connellys chest. 

5 hours ago, MUFC said:

Never liked Clint Eastwood or his films. To the disgrace of my uncles.

Gran Torino is one of my favorite ever movies, not because it's good (because it's mediocre) but the sheer level of self indulgence is staggering to the point it cracks me up. Clint Eastwood literally wrote a fanfiction for himself, then directed and starred in, about a racist out of touch piece of shit (misunderstood of course)  being the hero because of his 'old school conservative values'. He even sings the song at the end. For fuck sake who wants to hear Eastwood fucking singing? xD It's the greatest vanity wish fulfillment project of all time, and it's all so a 90 year old republican vampire can use words like gook and spook and the N on screen. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Pyfish said:

Hate Ben Stiller. Not sure why but just do!

He has an annoying face and mannerisms. I dislike most of his stupid comedies, but he is also the director and producer of Severance, which is a masterpiece, so I can't hate him :D 

17 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Gran Torino is one of my favorite ever movies, not because it's good (because it's mediocre) but the sheer level of self indulgence is staggering to the point it cracks me up. Clint Eastwood literally wrote a fanfiction for himself, then directed and starred in, about a racist out of touch piece of shit (misunderstood of course)  being the hero because of his 'old school conservative values'. He even sings the song at the end. For fuck sake who wants to hear Eastwood fucking singing? xD It's the greatest vanity wish fulfillment project of all time, and it's all so a 90 year old republican vampire can use words like gook and spook and the N on screen. 

The reason you love that film is because you are literally a young version of him :ph34r:

Archived