The better place to talk football.

Premier League Transfer Rumours 2018

football forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

How many games has Barkley played this season?

He's been injured ffs xD Hoping the 10 inch scar on his hamstring from surgery prevents the inevitable conspiracy theories

4740188100000578-5171199-image-a-37_1513

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

What arrogance? Hahaha

There are no instances of arrogance at all here mate apart from you accusing me of spurting hyperbolic nonsense.  I said what I said which was directed at True Blue in the sense that Chelsea didn’t look like idiots at all and if anyone did look like an idiot it was Barkley.  He was the one who pulled out of a done deal at the final moment coupled with the historionics surrounding his summer while an Everton player which was also public.  If you personally feel that his actions at Everton where he was dropped by his coach and where it was also public knowledge that he was having problems with the Everton hierarchy, if you feel that isn’t enough of a legitimate bunch of details to say hes looking like the one at fault and a spoiled brat, then that’s your prerogative. I have no issue with that in the same manner that as I have written, there are enough details surrounding him during the summer and this campaign to blame only himself for his current situation.

I think that says it all.

He wasn't dropped, he played through. He also wants a fresh challenge, and as has his heart set on moving to a club that will pay him less than Chelsea or Everton, because they have a manager that he feels he can develop under and will get a chance. It's a mature stance to take and the opposite of a spoiled brat. He hasn't refused to play or train etc. he's just made his feelings clear.

3 minutes ago, Storts said:

He's been injured ffs xD Hoping the 10 inch scar on his hamstring from surgery prevents the inevitable conspiracy theories

4740188100000578-5171199-image-a-37_1513

How do you know that scar is real! :$

Anyhow... This is about the transfer issues and the very public stuff that was going on during the summer surrounding his “transfer” to Chelsea.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

How do you know that scar is real! :$

Anyhow... This is about the transfer issues and the very public stuff that was going on during the summer surrounding his “transfer” to Chelsea.

TrueBlue made it himself...

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Barkley’s scar Apparently!  To be honest, I believe Storts on that one and am inclined to agree that you would do something like that. xD

He is Serbian after all

• The title was changed to Premier League Transfer Rumours 2018
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived