talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League Transfer Rumours 2018

football forum

28 minutes ago, Stan said:

Weakening?

Guardiola would get more out of him than Klopp can.

Possibly, but there's only so much to get. He'll do alright if he plays next to Fernandinho, but which of Silva and de Bruyne do you then drop?

16 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Liverpool regular, German International, wanted by Juventus & Man City and this kid thinks he’s no good. Honestly, it’s like some people can’t see past the end of their nose mate. 

Now, it’s either the current Liverpool manager, the current Manchester City manager, the current Juventus manager and the German National team manager know absolute bell all about good young talent,, or , these lads on here are wrong? 

Not sure which me like? 

May as well shut the place down then since all of our opinions are ultimately invalid.

I don't think Can's necessarily a bad player, but I do think he's a very bad fit for us and he would be for City too.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Possibly, but there's only so much to get. He'll do alright if he plays next to Fernandinho, but which of Silva and de Bruyne do you then drop?

May as well shut the place down then since all of our opinions are ultimately invalid.

I don't think Can's necessarily a bad player, but I do think he's a very bad fit for us and he would be for City too.

Makes you wonder why Pep wants him then? :what:

5 hours ago, FOYM said:

Don't want that Rodriguez. He blows hot and cold. Give me a natural CM and a GK and I'll be happy. Add a RB in there too and ill give you a handy.  

Can't see you spending money on a CM with Keita coming in next season. A keeper will only happen if Mignolet or Karius are sold and to be honest I'm surprised someone from the Bundesliga hasn't made a move for Karius with him having played well while there.

Just now, Stan said:

Weren't there some comments recently from Klopp or Mignolet (can't remember which) that signalled the latter wouldn't play for Liverpool much longer? 

Yeah Migs went to the press to declare he wasn’t happy being dropped and/or rotated and that he is considering his future. 

If he isnt happy then fuck off. Or maybe try harder. Be better. Be more confident in the nets instead of looking for leadership everywhere else. Bag of shite. Least Karius has a bit of swagger about him. 

3 minutes ago, FOYM said:

If he isnt happy then fuck off. Or maybe try harder. Be better. Be more confident in the nets instead of looking for leadership everywhere else. Bag of shite. Least Karius has a bit of swagger about him. 

I think you are possibly the angriest person I’ve ever come across xD

You could win £34m on the lottery and kick off cos last week someone won £36m. 

Seriously? 😂

So having Mignolet is comparable to winning 36m on the lotto? I can complain all I want about some shitcunt who isn't good enough.

Maybe you'll come back with "Klopp seems to rate him so I'll trust his judgement over yours" and if so, then may I suggest that a football forum isn't the place for you if you don't like differing opinions.

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Liverpool regular, German International, wanted by Juventus & Man City and this kid thinks he’s no good. Honestly, it’s like some people can’t see past the end of their nose mate. 

Now, it’s either the current Liverpool manager, the current Manchester City manager, the current Juventus manager and the German National team manager know absolute bell all about good young talent,, or , these lads on here are wrong? 

Not sure which me like? 

The current Liverpool manager now clearly rates Loris Karius ahead of Simon Mignolet. I'm assuming we won't be seeing you question that again then?

2 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Seriously? 😂

So having Mignolet is comparable to winning 36m on the lotto? I can complain all I want about some shitcunt who isn't good enough.

Maybe you'll come back with "Klopp seems to rate him so I'll trust his judgement over yours" and if so, then may I suggest that a football forum isn't the place for you if you don't like differing opinions.

No I agree, Migs isn’t good enough. I was only joking btw, I luv ya really 😘

3 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

The current Liverpool manager now clearly rates Loris Karius ahead of Simon Mignolet. I'm assuming we won't be seeing you question that again then?

Not really as they are both shit so it’s a case of who is the least shittest I suppose. It’s not ability that Klopp has gone for anyway, apparently him and Migs have had a spat. 

Whats wrong with everyone today anyway? Right tooty twats you lot xD

3 hours ago, True Blue said:

Even tough there were "connections" out sorry arse board never really made an official bid. Crouch is a piss take, while on the other hand Džeko isn't. 

If you don't like Morata missing good chances, Dzeko's going to drive you up the fucking wall

8 hours ago, Danny said:

Rodrigues better than Salah my arse 😂😂

I don't think Rodrigues is much better than Salah, not sure about Rodriguez though. I think that bloke is better

2 hours ago, FOYM said:

I think it's a bit funny that Mignolet went to Klopp and said he didn't like the keeper rotation and would prefer if he just picked one starter. And then Klopp said "ok, I pick Karius."

What's not funny is him bitching to the Belgium media like Courtois (must be a Belgian keeper thing).

But if we've got to pick one of two substandard keepers, I'd go with Karius and let him see out the season to show what we can do. Mignolet has been given more than a fair shot at being our starter. Even though I think they're very similar in terms of being shite, Karius has room to improve. Mignolet will always be a keeper that looks good in a shit side constantly being attacked, but substandard anywhere else.

Also Crouch > Carroll - so don't be upset Chelsea fans.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't think Rodrigues is much better than Salah, not sure about Rodriguez though. I think that bloke is better

Because of one good world cup showing? Was El Hadji Diouf world class as well?

Salah's form this season and his last 2 seasons indicate he's a very, very good player. I think Rodriguez is a good player - but hoping for him to be as good of a player as Salah or Coutinho is pretty fucking optimistic.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Because of one good world cup showing? Was El Hadji Diouf world class as well?

Salah's form this season and his last 2 seasons indicate he's a very, very good player. I think Rodriguez is a good player - but hoping for him to be as good of a player as Salah or Coutinho is pretty fucking optimistic.

I've said it earlier in the thread, James Rodriguez has been a top player past the world cup. Its a myth that he only did well in that tournament. He was good before and after that.

Football exists outside of England.

Just now, Cicero said:

2014/15 sesaon James was exceptional as well. 

He has always been exceptional - since Banfield I'd say. The problem was he was given no game time after 2014-15 and when he was, he would always been on the scoresheet or assist. Sure stats don't matter much but its no coincidence. He's a much better player than anything Liverpool have.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

He has always been exceptional - since Banfield I'd say. The problem was he was given no game time after 2014-15 and when he was, he would always been on the scoresheet or assist. Sure stats don't matter much but its no coincidence. He's a much better player than anything Liverpool have.

I would not say 'much better'. They are all different. 

I'd say Mane and Salah are elite players. Firmino close to them. 

Just now, Cicero said:

I would not say 'much better'. They are all different. 

I'd say Mane and Salah are elite players. Firmino close to them. 

They are different but I would take James before any of them. 

• The title was changed to Premier League Transfer Rumours 2018
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived