talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Scottish Transfers & Rumours

football forum

9 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Aye, he has been a good boy so far and no red card tantrums but that won't last, sell him before he explodes again.

You are massively misjudging him to be honest. Before he came to Rangers he had never had a single red card. It's not who he is.

He's averaged 1 red card every 20 games he has played with us.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Rab said:

You are massively misjudging him to be honest. Before he came to Rangers he had never had a single red card. It's not who he is.

He's averaged 1 red card every 20 games he has played with us.

I don't know why all of a sudden he sees red when playing with Rangers? maybe I am reading or hearing too much on the media side of things but I am surprised that some teams down South are not sniffing around looking to buy him because he is a good wee player on his day and I hope he can keep up the good boy image and no more red cards, he could be a clone of Nacho Novo.  :D

27 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I don't know why all of a sudden he sees red when playing with Rangers? maybe I am reading or hearing too much on the media side of things but I am surprised that some teams down South are not sniffing around looking to buy him because he is a good wee player on his day and I hope he can keep up the good boy image and no more red cards, he could be a clone of Nacho Novo.  :D

He's probably not used to getting kicked left and right. So when someone kicks him, he kicks back but he gets caught doing it.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Rab said:

He's probably not used to getting kicked left and right. So when someone kicks him, he kicks back but he gets caught doing it.

Aye, certain players now how to wind him up when the ref is not looking like the Hoops Scot Brown in an off the ball skirmish, I am sure that was the one when he got sent off for lashing out, Brown made a meal of it then laughed when he got his marching orders, I just hope he listens to Gerrard to channel his aggression.

Morelos Red Cards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.e230338188f0bda5bedeac58d8f4dc7b.png

Rangers are set to end the season-long loan deal of midfielder Andy King, 31, early and let the Wales international return to Leicester. (Daily Record)

Rangers manager Steven Gerrard is considering another move for Liverpool youngster Herbie Kane in the January transfer window after the Scottish club were unable to agree on a move for the midfielder last summer. (Football Insider, via Express)

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.63b78c620ec7774e4fc070dd7860a7c3.png

On 28/11/2019 at 08:58, CaaC (John) said:

Rangers' on-loan former England striker Jermain Defoe, 37, is willing to take a pay cut to complete a permanent move from Bournemouth. (Football Insider)

Rangers manager Steven Gerrard wants England striker Jermain Defoe, 37, to remain at Ibrox for another season. (Times)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.551f6f1bb3e038bdbdc42cc0ce335852.png

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes hopes he can conclude his deal to sign Greg Leigh on a permanent deal this month.

The NAC Breda left-back is on loan until the end of the season from the Dutch club but is not expected to feature again until March after breaking his tibia last month.

McInnes is still trying to add to his squad as the Dons prepare to head off to Dubai for their winter training camp but securing Leigh’s services on a permanent deal remains a priority.

He said: “I will sit down with Greg over the coming weeks and if it is something he is keen to do then we will try and get that resolved.”

The Press & Journal

• Administrator

Celtic have signed some Polish striker

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51085814

Celtic have confirmed the signing of Poland Under-21 striker Patryk Klimala from Jagiellonia Bialystok.

The 21-year-old, who has netted seven goals in 18 appearances for the Polish top-flight side this season, joins on a four-and-a-half year deal.

He becomes the Scottish champions' first signing of this month's transfer window and eases the burden on first-choice striker Odsonne Edouard.

Klimala has five caps at Under-21 level for his country, scoring twice.