Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Scottish Transfers & Rumours

1 hour ago, Rab said:

You are massively misjudging him to be honest. Before he came to Rangers he had never had a single red card. It's not who he is.

He's averaged 1 red card every 20 games he has played with us.

I don't know why all of a sudden he sees red when playing with Rangers? maybe I am reading or hearing too much on the media side of things but I am surprised that some teams down South are not sniffing around looking to buy him because he is a good wee player on his day and I hope he can keep up the good boy image and no more red cards, he could be a clone of Nacho Novo.  :D

27 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I don't know why all of a sudden he sees red when playing with Rangers? maybe I am reading or hearing too much on the media side of things but I am surprised that some teams down South are not sniffing around looking to buy him because he is a good wee player on his day and I hope he can keep up the good boy image and no more red cards, he could be a clone of Nacho Novo.  :D

He's probably not used to getting kicked left and right. So when someone kicks him, he kicks back but he gets caught doing it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rab said:

He's probably not used to getting kicked left and right. So when someone kicks him, he kicks back but he gets caught doing it.

Aye, certain players now how to wind him up when the ref is not looking like the Hoops Scot Brown in an off the ball skirmish, I am sure that was the one when he got sent off for lashing out, Brown made a meal of it then laughed when he got his marching orders, I just hope he listens to Gerrard to channel his aggression.

Morelos Red Cards

Quote.thumb.png.74bd693024a9a3d1f57cd15fba12776b.png

Borussia Dortmund have joined Arsenal, Juventus and Paris St-Germain in tracking 16-year-old Celtic winger Karamoko Dembele. (Bild - in German)

Might change my last name to Dembele and get myself a football career.

Quote.thumb.png.793ca068db0612b1745d53390ff6e334.png

Rangers boss Steven Gerrard says 37-year-old former England striker Jermain Defoe - on loan at Ibrox from Bournemouth - could be given a player-coach role at the Scottish Premiership club next season. (Daily Record)

Quote.thumb.png.1ed3a1fff4cc2f662436e6be91623874.png

Scotland manager Steve Clarke is set to start the process of switching 27-year-old Alanyaspor defender Steven Caulker's eligibility from England as he desperately seeks options at centre-half. (The Scotsman)