• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Instagram

football forum

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Nice to finally know how @Tsubasa looks. I expected to see 90's boyband hair. Instead he looks like the bloke from Berserker's avatar. 

I used to have a Aaron Carter boyband hairstyle as a kid. 

But due to nature, circumstances and a change in hair colour, I'm not able to pull it off anymore :P

21 hours ago, Berserker said:

That's Higuain FFS! xD

Ofcourse, I knew that :D.

21 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

I used to have a Aaron Carter boyband hairstyle as a kid. 

But due to nature, circumstances and a change in hair colour, I'm not able to pull it off anymore :P

Not one bit surprised.

• 5 years later...
  • Subscriber

I know people who have businesses and have left Instagram for other platforms. Never used it myself but something about Insta now only showing posts/stories to 2.5% of followers? 

2 hours ago, MUFC said:

I know people who have businesses and have left Instagram for other platforms. Never used it myself but something about Insta now only showing posts/stories to 2.5% of followers? 

What does that mean? As in, if I post something only 2.5% of my followers will see it? Or is that from a purely influencer (nonsense) or business perspective? 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Toinho said:

What does that mean? As in, if I post something only 2.5% of my followers will see it? Or is that from a purely influencer (nonsense) or business perspective? 

I think 2.5% of your followers. Am sure the percentage used to be higher.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Aladdin said:

Social media user breakdown

Tiktok - Broke and Dumb

Twitter - Broke but Intelligent

Instagram - Rich but Dumb

Facebook - Rich and Intelligent

Trust me the people I see on my Facebook are not rich, and far from intelligent... 

3 hours ago, Aladdin said:

Social media user breakdown

Tiktok - Broke and Dumb

Twitter - Broke but Intelligent

Instagram - Rich but Dumb

Facebook - Rich and Intelligent

That makes no sense. xD

10 minutes ago, Tommy said:

That makes no sense. xD

Not users exactly but major accounts on these sites . Instagram influencers are dumb people but its a gold mine of digital marketing, same kind of dumb Tiktok stars but they don't generate that much revenue.

Twitter you need intelligence on specific news and nice wordings to get followers & fame but that doesn't necessarily means revenue as well. Running a top Facebook account/page needs good insight and its mostly of established persons/institutes.

• 1 month later...

I just added you, and please follow me back. If you can also watch my stories to increase my statistics, I will do the same for you. Right now, I'm working on increasing my live Instagram followers amount to make my account more valuable for Instagram mechanisms. I am even thinking of buying cheap Instagram followers to increase my statistics. By combining these steps with buying the Instagram paid promo campaign buying the Instagram followers will increase the popularity of your Instagram page, so many people will see your Instagram page.

39 minutes ago, packsmen said:

I just added you, and please follow me back. If you can also watch my stories to increase my statistics, I will do the same for you.

Y4S.gif

Archived