• Wayne Rooney
    • Gylfi Sigurdsson
    • Theo Walcott
    • Other

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
football forum

Fair play to Xhaka for faking an injury and letting us off the hook for a bit, I'd honestly sack Sam now. Stick Yannick Bolasie in charge.

• Subscriber

I'm sure Silva will be Everton's manager come July. Allardyce was a huge panic appointment from them.

I don't get it with Everton though. No matter who they get in charge they seem to be absolutely abject when going away to a big side. 

football forum
Just now, Dan said:

I'm sure Silva will be Everton's manager come July. Allardyce was a huge panic appointment from them.

I don't get it with Everton though. No matter who they get in charge they seem to be absolutely abject when going away to a big side. 

Rumour has it Silva has already signed, Sam is only in charge until the summer but demanded an 18 month deal to come which we accepted. 

The thing is Diego Simeone, Jose Mourinho and Ernesto Valverde could all come here and we'd be shit. Our soul has been ripped out, there's fuck all "Everton" about his side and I can't stand most of the useless, passionless cunts. 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Rumour has it Silva has already signed, Sam is only in charge until the summer but demanded an 18 month deal to come which we accepted. 

The thing is Diego Simeone, Jose Mourinho and Ernesto Valverde could all come here and we'd be shit. Our soul has been ripped out, there's fuck all "Everton" about his side and I can't stand most of the useless, passionless cunts. 

It's when these things repeat themselves that I get concerned. It seems like no matter who you have in charge you capitulate in these games. Other than having a strangely good record at Man City you often seem to take heavy defeats at Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea.

It's absolutely dreadful really. You should be a fixture teams like these worry about but Arsenal probably won't have an easier game all season.

• The title was changed to Saturday 3rd February - Arsenal 5-1 Everton
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived