• Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
    • Alexandre Lacazette
    • Mesut Ozil
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Gylfi Sigurdsson
    • Theo Walcott
    • Other

1 minute ago, Blue said:

If you guys are allowed to analyse the EPL, I'm allowed to analyse Peruvian football.

Its a world football forum ffs, again if you don't like it just stick me on ignore.

Do it somewhere else then xD Not in a thread for Arsenal v Everton

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LFCMike said:

Do it somewhere else then xD Not in a thread for Arsenal v Everton

Hey, Silva was brought up. 

Again, not everyone here is English, much to your shock.

Just now, LFCMike said:

Seriously mate, have a day off

Put me on ignore and your problems are solved.

I'm an analyser, if it pisses someone else off that's not my problem.

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

Put me on ignore and your problems are solved.

I'm an analyser, if it pisses someone else off that's not my problem.

I happen to find some of your posts worth reading such as some of those I've read in the world cup forum. When you turn almost every topic into something about Peru it's tedious though

3 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I happen to find some of your posts worth reading such as some of those I've read in the world cup forum. When you turn almost every topic into something about Peru it's tedious though

Hardly though, I'm talking about a player from a national team I support who plays for Watford. I get it can get annoying but he's the 5th Peruvian in PL history and I want him to do well, but he's just not. 

I'm not afraid to post about these things like some of the other "world" posters are. I see it as "contributing" and adding knowledge no one else on here has. Its not every thread either, I mention Carrillo at least once a thread but its not like I'm spamming either.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Blue said:

Hardly though, I'm talking about a player from a national team I support who plays for Watford. I get it can get annoying but he's the 5th Peruvian in PL history and I want him to do well, but he's just not. 

I'm not afraid to post about these things like some of the other "world" posters are. I see it as "contributing" and adding knowledge no one else on here has. Its not every thread either, I mention Carrillo at least once a thread but its not like I'm spamming either.

mate, nothing wrong with your contributions and your knowledge of Peruvian football. But Arsenal vs Everton. Carrillo is irrelevant. It's not spamming but let's say time and a place :) 

• The topic was unpinned
23 hours ago, UNORTHODOX said:

He's only 1 game in against a Sam Allardyce side for fucks sake, AFTV is just a channel for pure hyperbole to get as many views as possible now, However I'm happy Robbie is raking in all that ad revenue because he seems like a good guy.

Pretty sure he signed a deal with the sun, so I think he's a cunt.

Archived