Aquino - Cartagena

Hurtado - Farfan - Da Silva

Ruidiaz

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Why do a preview four months before the tournament even kicks-off?

When people google the World Cup; it does provide a greater chance of our site getting hits 

• Administrator
Just now, Smiley Culture said:

I mean, that simply isn’t true. There will be millions of World Cup articles out there, this won’t bring in much traffic, surely. 

The more World Cup posts and threads on the site; the greater the chance. Speculate to accumulate. 

5 hours ago, Blue said:

Australia

They have a good manager and I don't think they will lose every game. I think they might get a draw against someone. I don't think they will go through though. I don't think they have a squad better than in 2014 and 2006 and while not far off either of those teams, I doubt it'll be enough. Aaron Mooy will be key as will Matthew Ryan who will do his best to keep some shots out. Juric is a canny striker but a bit wasteful and while the team does have a lot of personality, the quality will let them out. Ange has also kind of complicated the side. I don't even know how to do the lineup until march as its hard to know whether they will continue with their identifiable 3 at the back or if they'll try something new. Anyhow, I think it should be this

Ryan

Risdon - Wright - Milligan - Gersbach

Mooy - Jedinak - Luongo

Leckie - Juric – Macclaren

Your line up is fucking attrocious and not going to happen

42 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Your line up is fucking attrocious and not going to happen

It wasn't a prediction, none of these lineups were, but Risdon and MacClaren aside it's not that bad mate :D

Can't see Alli not playing behind Kane regardless of how long Lingards form lasts for. Probably something along the lines of this:

Hart

Walker - Stones - Smalling/Cahill - Shaw/Rose

Dier - Wilshere/Henderson

Lallana - Alli - Sterling

Kane

If Wilshere stays fit and plays all the time I reckon Southgate picks him. Lingard and Rashford to be in and around the starting eleven and obviously Vardy too, potential for Walcott to go if he scores for Everton.

Left backs hard to pick but if Shaw stays in the United team then he'll start or be back up to a fit Danny Rose. 

Neither Cahill or Smalling fill me with confidence but the further Jones is away from the defence the better.

I don't think Chamberlain fits a side that play one up top but I have a feeling Lallana isn't fit? Chamberlains been good for Liverpool so far so deserves a go.

On 2/1/2018 at 10:01, Blue said:

They have a good manager and I don't think they will lose every game. I think they might get a draw against someone. I don't think they will go through though. I don't think they have a squad better than in 2014 and 2006 and while not far off either of those teams, I doubt it'll be enough. Aaron Mooy will be key as will Matthew Ryan who will do his best to keep some shots out. Juric is a canny striker but a bit wasteful and while the team does have a lot of personality, the quality will let them out. Ange has also kind of complicated the side. I don't even know how to do the lineup until march as its hard to know whether they will continue with their identifiable 3 at the back or if they'll try something new. Anyhow, I think it should be this

Ryan

Risdon - Wright - Milligan - Gersbach

Mooy - Jedinak - Luongo

Leckie - Juric – Macclaren

Mate, Ange Postecogulu hasn't been the manager for nearly four month.

44 minutes ago, Spike said:

Mate, Ange Postecogulu hasn't been the manager for nearly four month.

So you don't think there is any chance you'll play 3 at the back?

I see it either way to be honest. They have identified themselves with 3 at the back but of course there is also the chance the new manager might want to stick to his guns.

17 hours ago, Stan said:

Maguire is better than Cahill and has a better chance of going to the World Cup. 

15 hours ago, Cicero said:

Cahill is a recipe for disaster

I've not seen a lot of Maguire as I live upside down, but I feel like it'd be very Southgatey to play Cahill.

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Maguire starting???? Come on stan, even Dan has admitted the dude is a big time liability...makes way too many dumb decisions.

Maybe not starting. An option to have at the world cup. Better than Cahill :)

Archived