football forum

Watford vs Chelsea  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Game?

2. 2. How Many Goals Will Be Scored?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Rab said:

Went downstairs to get a drink at 1-0 and it's now 4-1, the fuck?

how long does it take you to get a drink?!

10 minutes between Chelsea's equaliser and the last goal xD 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Monday 5th February - Watford 4-1 Chelsea
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

how long does it take you to get a drink?!

10 minutes between Chelsea's equaliser and the last goal xD 

To be fair, I thought it was going to end 1-0 so I was in no rush to get back.

It’s 2014. You tell someone that in 2017/18 Alonso, Moses and Cahill are all playing regularly together for a Premier League club. Would Chelsea come to mind? Apart from the fact that Cahill was a regular Chelsea player in 2014,  everything else taken into account, I would have a guess would see most people name mid table / bottom of the league teams.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I had watford winning 3-1, close! Someone please tell TB that Teso tried his best to warn him during the off-season! NOT ENOUGH quality depth but he was too busy offending me. 

Tell you what Teso, any more posts and you'll have got the score bang on! Kudos!

On 2/1/2018 at 20:29, Teso dos Bichos said:

Watford 2-1 Chelsea

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Cicero said:

A Barcelona reject just humiliated our defence. Now imagine what Barcelona will do to it 

I was thinking the same when I saw you'll play. Europe will not be kind if you'll go about it the same way.

Even i would find it hard to find positives. Even when Bakayoko was on we were a disaster, he made at least 3-4 chances for Watford. After going off and the pen there was no going back with ten men. When we equalized through the only decent thing Hazard did all game (future Balon winner in his dreams), embarrassing to just allow them two more goals after taking the lead again. If this game lasted for 20 minutes more they would probably keep conceding. With Giroud on we looked slightly better but as far as tactics we have none. Cross the ball into an empty box, or back heel party with Messi i meant Hazard and it goes all game long. Most of the time we try to get out of our own half with a back three which stopped working last season. Conte will persist with the same tactics and he will persist with 3-4-3 which will be his downfall. Remember when Jose got sacked? He was playing Ivanović at RB when clearly he was off pace and off form and we were murdered on that side, maybe he just wants to get sacked.

Couple of things....

I get the impression Bakayoko's being hung out to dry for some political reasons. He needs a rest.

Conte's body language is an absolute disgrace. He may be unhappy with the transfer activity but as a Manager he should be getting a lot better out of these players. 

The last two games have been very similar to the last two months under Jose. If something doesn't change before Barcelona that could be a slaughter.

Messi vs Alonso and Cahill. 

God help us. 

1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

Couple of things....

I get the impression Bakayoko's being hung out to dry for some political reasons. He needs a rest.

Conte's body language is an absolute disgrace. He may be unhappy with the transfer activity but as a Manager he should be getting a lot better out of these players. 

The last two games have been very similar to the last two months under Jose. If something doesn't change before Barcelona that could be a slaughter.

When our crowd booed him off, totally uncalled for. How's that supposed to gain his confidence? 

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Messi vs Alonso and Cahill. 

God help us. 

When our crowd booed him off, totally uncalled for. How's that supposed to gain his confidence? 

Yep. He's 22 and travelled to a new country. He shouldn't be playing every game. I get the impression he's being picked to try and prove a point to somebody.

6 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Yep. He's 22 and travelled to a new country. He shouldn't be playing every game. I get the impression he's being picked to try and prove a point to somebody.

Exactly why Conte wanted to keep Matic or get Vidal. Wanted to bleed Bakayoko in the side 

To be fair i wanted Bakayoko over Matić, but not because i think Matić is worse. He did well for us never claimed any different but felt that bringing a new experienced young player would benefit us over time. He was terrible last night by far his worst performance, still chanting you are shit after going off really helped him out. Especially the Internet brigade who shit on him even when he has a good game. Perhaps they expected him to be the new Lampard or something. Don't see him lasting if this continues, clubs who aim high just don't have the patience. His one game break will probably give him time to rest his mind what is most needed and he can return a better player.

Get rid of 3-4-3 Conte save your season and your job.

10 minutes ago, True Blue said:

He will persist with it, until he is sacked just like Jose.

I'd like to see this to be honest. It might work. It might not. But at least it's different and much more positive than our 5 at the back system. 

Morata

Willian-------Hazard-------Pedro

Barkley----Kante

Emerson---Rudiger---Christensen---Azpilicueta

Courtois 

Just now, Cicero said:

I'd like to see this to be honest. It might work. It might not. But at least it's different and much more positive than our 5 at the back system. 

Morata

Willian-------Hazard-------Pedro

Barkley----Kante

Emerson---Rudiger---Christensen---Azpilicueta

Courtois 

Water for Barkley as he isn't really a cm right?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived