talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sons Of Anarchy

football forum

If you haven't watched this series on Netflix and you're thinking of getting in to something new I thoroughly recommend it.

As odd as it sounds I tried not to like it. It didnt sound like my thing at all. I watched the first episode just to tell people I gave it a try and seven seasons later I reckon it's one of the best series I've ever watched. Gripping from start to finish and moved at a good pace. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's on the same category of Crappy Dramas with the Walking Dead. You just watch it to see who dies next. at least it has some interesting plot going on, I'll give it that (contrarily to TWD which is just splatter and paint blood)

• 1 month later...

Even though I hated this series after season 4 (which was the peak) Now I started watching it from the beginning again. Most luckily I will finish it at season 4 again. I can't stand it from season 5 onwards because the only way they knew how to produce drama was by killing off basic characters.

Poor Opie...

• 4 months later...
  • Subscriber

I didnt know where else to post this but I went to our Fan Expo over the weekend (comic con ish event) and a handful of notable actors where there including Ron Pearlman, Jason Mamoa. Ron Pearlman did a q & a and was god damn hilarious. He was trolling people asking obscure questions and asking about voice acting he did on anime shows. His favourite word or words was mother fucker. I remember one of the answers a guy asked him if he could have any amusement park ride in the world in his backyard he replied with a waterbed, for obvious reasons. Anyway the guy seemed really genuine and was great to listen to for an hour or so. He had lots of time for Hell Boy and Sons related stuff and was glowing about his relationship with Guillermo Del Toro. 

Archived