• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2017/18 - 2-6th February, 2018

football forum

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Wolves two up. Jota this time. Horrificly good football club.

Best footballing team I've seen in this division since Swansea City. Said it around October and stick by it. They will comfortably stay up next year.

Closest team to them on a footballing level are Fulham and yet they are a miles away.

16 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Best footballing team I've seen in this division since Swansea City. Said it around October and stick by it. They will comfortably stay up next year.

Closest team to them on a footballing level are Fulham and yet they are a miles away.

If have them on par with that Reading team who absolutely stormed it.

Really good win that. Gestede being a dick helped things, but it was good game management against a very good team. On the bench they had Howson, Assombalonga and Besic ffs. Ridiculous.  I've watched  a lot of Howson and he's one of the best players in the league, fuck knows what he's doing on the bench, Pullis is a twat.

We're starting to build some momentum and the belief in the regime is coming back.

Great strike from Trybull, we announced he signed a new contract before the game. Very good player. He was a bit of a prodigy growing up, sounds like he started believing his own hype and went off the rails a bit, but is now very grounded and rebuilding. One of our best players this season.

Oliveira really needs a goal.

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Wolves are champions that’s a given now, it will be funny watching them swap places with West Brom. 

2nd place is Derby, Cardiff, Villa & Fulham

final playoffs spot is between, Bristol city, Preston, the blades & Boro

I think you & Brentford have fucked it now 

7 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Well it's been a great weekend for @StefBWFC, Burton, Barnsley, Hull & Sunderland all lost and they've gained ground on Reading & Sheffield Wednesday.

Wonderful weekend, just wonderful.

More of the same please, let's leave this relegation battle behind us. 

My shout: Wednesday to drop (or at least come very close). They are an utter shambles right now and the pressure of being caught up by the stragglers must be building. Freefall.

• The title was changed to Football League 2017/18 - 2-6th February, 2018

The long unbeaten run was great while it lasted, but we now need to focus again and go the rest of the season unbeaten. Wigan will win the league and Shrewsbury don't seem to be giving up so we'll need to be at our best to go up automatically. If fucking Shrewsbury weren't having the season of their lifetime then we'd be comfortably going up.

M’boro and Gestede have had the red card and subsequent ban overturned. Has anyone seen the tackle? It possibly wasn’t a straight red but it was certainly a second yellow, no debate which would still mean a one match ban. He end a up with no ban.

interesting one, i’m surprised he FA overturned the straight red anyway as it was still pretty bad, not the kind they’d normally overturn.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived