talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Simple Things You Suck At

football forum

What easy things are you bad at?

I'll start: tying my shoes. Such a simple thing to do but I've never worn shoes with shoelaces as I'm simply not good at it. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Blue said:

What easy things are you bad at?

I'll start: tying my shoes. Such a simple thing to do but I've never worn shoes with shoelaces as I'm simply not good at it. 

38970378_s.jpg

6 hours ago, nudge said:

Phone calls. I fucking hate it.

Me too, much rather speak in person.

2 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

Blowing up balloons.

Me too, can't for the life of me.

24 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Saying no.

Dye your hair green.

40 minutes ago, Stan said:

I get the weirdest looks when I say I can't blow up balloons. I don't know why xD.

xD I've never acquired the skill for whatever reason and I too can think of some occasions where people have been shocked when they've seen me not able to do it.

I remember when there was that craze with laughing gas a couple of years back and I could never do that either, not that I ever cared for it but there was always the odd moment where people would be doing it at a party or more commonly away on holiday somewhere and I get offered one. In fairness, I was never really interested in that stuff at all anyway but I couldn't do it at all.

A similar thing, the concept of inhaling and exhaling smoke as well took me a while to learn how to do as well, I've only learnt that from having the odd smoke over the years but at the beginning it took me a while.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

xD I've never acquired the skill for whatever reason and I too can think of some occasions where people have been shocked when they've seen me not able to do it.

I remember when there was that craze with laughing gas a couple of years back and I could never do that either, not that I ever cared for it but there was always the odd moment where people would be doing it at a party or more commonly away on holiday somewhere and I get offered one. In fairness, I was never really interested in that stuff at all anyway but I couldn't do it at all.

A similar thing, the concept of inhaling and exhaling smoke as well took me a while to learn how to do as well, I've only learnt that from having the odd smoke over the years but at the beginning it took me a while.

i just don't have the lung capacity to blow a balloon up as efficiently as it should be done. 

Sometimes writing a couple of paragraphs can take me 10 minutes, even in Portuguese.

It's because I keep trying to find the words that describe better what I'm trying to say, as well as changing the structure of the sentence itself.

I thought the thread title said; “Things you suck on” O.o

I suffer from a lack of patience with people once they’ve been shown what to do or when you’ve shown them their errors and they continue to persist with another way. I try to tell myself not to lose it but I fail time and time again which usually has me apologising later on but insisting that they were being stupid. :$

46 minutes ago, FOYM said:

How do you struggle with a balloon though? Next you'll be saying you can't ride a bike. 

My thoughts exactly xD

I could understand maybe not being able to pop it with your finger but stepping on it seems to be the solution.

Archived