The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Semi Finals - 22-23 April 2017

football forum

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I understand the omission of Costa, but why no Hazard? Has he been shit recently as well?

prioritising the league, probably. Save them for Tuesday vs Southampton. 

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

It's a stonewall penalty mate, if Son's leg is there he's entitled to feel the contact and go down.

Chomp bitch. 

Since when was a player entitled to feel contact and go down? If he's looking for the contact, it's a dive plain and simple. We've all become soft cunts.

7 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I'm having an argument with mates telling me it's a penalty. I hate football nowadays, really do. When fans accept no contact as penalties because it was a daft slide, the game has gone to utter fucking pot. Fuck off.

I would agree.

Moses is going down before he reaches the leg, he could clearly have continued, Son does not collide with Moses. Moses can easily avoid it.

Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

I would agree.

Moses is going down before he reaches the leg, he could clearly have continued, Son does not collide with Moses. Moses can easily avoid it.

Tears of joy. I knew I genuinely couldn't be alone with this argument.

15 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Son has made the challenge, it's not up to Moses to go around his leg. If he's in the way he's an obstacle and if he's an obstacle he can have no complaints about giving away a penalty.

x2 bitch

So players now have to move out of the way of one another, otherwise it's a foul? So you can now run into another player and claim a foul because he was 'in the way'? Like Dodger already said, he was already on the way down, and that's a dive. Robert Pires has an awful fucking lot to answer for.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived