talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Semi Finals - 22-23 April 2017

football forum

• Subscriber

Chelsea vs Tottenham

Manchester City vs Arsenal.

Wanted Arsenal in the semi so disappointed, but we've beaten Chelsea already this season, and dominated them, whilst only narrowly losing at the Bridge so anything is possible.

However we have lost 6 FA Cup semi's in a row, including the 5-1 drubbing last time we had Chelsea so not overly optimistic.

• The title was changed to FA Cup Semi Finals - 22-23 April 2017
  • The topic was pinned
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
28 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

A Chelsea/City final for me although it isn't as clear cut as it has been in previous years. Even though I'm tipping Arsenal and Spurs to lose they're both well capable of reaching the final.

As a neutral it would be nice to see Wenger lift the trophy but on the other hand I cannot support Arsenal when you consider it would please the mongs on ArsenalFanTV, how can you jump and cheer knowing that a walking abortion like TY is doing the same?

Please leave and never come back.

• Administrator

I wanted a Chelsea vs Spurs final :( 

Not sure who I want in a final but I'd like to see Arsenal there to get beaten. About time Spurs won a trophy...

1 hour ago, Storts said:

Chelsea vs Tottenham

Manchester City vs Arsenal.

Wanted Arsenal in the semi so disappointed, but we've beaten Chelsea already this season, and dominated them, whilst only narrowly losing at the Bridge so anything is possible.

However we have lost 6 FA Cup semi's in a row, including the 5-1 drubbing last time we had Chelsea so not overly optimistic.

Dominated meaning 2 shots on target with two goals? Alrighty then!

• Subscriber
Just now, True Blue said:

Dominated meaning 2 shots on target with two goals? Alrighty then!

Come on, we dominated that game, shots aren't everything. You didn't really have a sniff. Dembele and Wanyama dominated the centre of midfield and that is where the game was won. We didn't allow you to play. Nothing wrong with that. You're top of the league and have been the best side by far this season, but on that occasion we got the better of you.

1 minute ago, Storts said:

Come on, we dominated that game, shots aren't everything. You didn't really have a sniff. Dembele and Wanyama dominated the centre of midfield and that is where the game was won. We didn't allow you to play. Nothing wrong with that. You're top of the league and have been the best side by far this season, but on that occasion we got the better of you.

I never said you weren't better on the day mate, i even said it on TFF that we played our worst game of the season and that Spurs were deserved winners. However the word "dominated" i always imagine 5 guys on top of one girl and stuff, just didn't see that in that game.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, True Blue said:

I never said you weren't better on the day mate, i even said it on TFF that we played our worst game of the season and that Spurs were deserved winners. However the word "dominated" i always imagine 5 guys on top of one girl and stuff, just didn't see that in that game.

Think that's actually known as rape in the UK mate, not sure about Serbia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Biggest game of the season and feeling massively unconfident. Only hope we have is that it is at Wembley, although we had a lion at Wembley with Drogba whereas now we have a pussycat in Costa.

The outcome will not only benefit the club going into the final, but into the season as well as this will be a huge psychological boost/damper going into the last run of fixtures.  

Praying Conte will make changes from that embarrassing showing at Old Trafford.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived